Global HR Support Manager
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Global HR Support Manager
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
In Coloplast Business Centre we work from a mindset of supporting business execution, being internal service providers and global partners in our business. Coloplast Business Centre is the one of the biggest sites in Coloplast Group in the world with sustainable growth over years. Our organization consists several departments supporting Coloplast group globally in strategic processes. In total Coloplast Business Centre employs about 400 people.
Please apply by sending your application in English
If you are curious like we are, and want to know more about our company go to http://www.cpbc.pl
By clicking the "Apply" or "Apply Now" button or by sending a recruitment application otherwise to Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o., you agree for processing of your personal data for recruitment purposes in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). You also agree to the processing of personal data included in the application form for future recruitments by Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o.
The administrator of personal data is Coloplast Business Center Sp. z o.o . with registered office in Szczecin, ul. Piastów 30, 70-064 Szczecin; contact to the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
In addition, we would like to inform that:
- Your personal data will be processed up to six months from the completion of the recruitment process.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, erasure or limitation of processing and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The above does not affect the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
- Decisions regarding the recruitment and selection process will not be taken in an automated manner.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10.000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.