- Jasnogórska 1, 31-342 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CANPACK Group is a global manufacturer of environmentally friendly, modern packaging solutions, supplying top quality primary packaging, on time and wherever needed. The company, headquartered in Krakow (Poland), runs operations in 19 countries and employs nearly 8,000 people worldwide in 29 production sites for aluminum beverage cans, glass bottles, metal closures and containers for food and chemical industries. For 30 years the company has been consequently developing its business to become one of the leading global players on the international packaging market.
With sustainability and corporate social responsibility being an important part of the Group’s DNA, CANPACK actively supports initiatives dedicated to environmental protection and local communities.
The Group Internal Audit Team is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support the Data Analytics and Continuous Monitoring programme. The successful candidate will be based in the Company's Head Quarter in Krakow.
Global Internal Auditor-Data Analyst
The Group Internal Auditor-Data Analyst shall:
Drive the implementation of and run Data Analytics and Continuous Monitoring activities within the Group, namely:
- Identify data analytics opportunities (develop reports and dashboards, execute analytical tests aiming at identification of process inefficiencies and/or suspected transactions),
- Coordinate regular SAP data extraction, and analysis utilizing the department's pre-defined tests and computer analytical software (ACL/Galvanize),
- Publish the analytics results and facilitate the cooperation with Business Users through the utilization of Power BI Tool,
- Provide data analytics technical assistance to the Group Internal Audit Team members in regards to the creation of an ad hoc analysis required to complete specific audit engagements,
- Provide business/process representatives with an explanation and support on how to interpret data analysis outcome,
- Participate in Internal Audit engagements as per Group Internal Audit Annual Plan as well as in ad hoc investigation work in consultation with the Group Internal Audit Director. These engagements and investigations will be undertaken to address all CANPACK Group processes efficiency, effectiveness and compliance issues or specific requests by the CANPACK Group Management Board.
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Critical thinking - driving conclusions from looking at numbers, trends and data,
- Attention to details,
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting,
- At least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics/Internal or External Audit function,
- Professional experience in working with large and complex data sets,
- Practical knowledge of Power BI Tool,
- Professional experience in programming languages used in data analytics, preferably SQL,
- Experience in active using Data Analytics tools and software, data Analytics tools programming experience will be a plus,
- Communication skills enabling efficient communication with employees at different levels within the Company,
- Team player with ability to work under pressure,
- Practical knowledge of SAP system,
- Fluent English C1.
- A chance to work in a fast-growing global company,
- A real impact on company’s performance and growth,
- Great and friendly culture and work environment,
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health,
- Pension plan, insurance plan and attractive yearly bonus.
Osoby zainteresowane, spełniające powyższe wymagania prosimy o przesłanie aktualnego CV klikając przycisk "Aplikuj"
Uprzejmie informujemy, iż skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi Kandydatami.