- al. Jerozolimskie 146A, 02-305 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
based in Warsaw (open to travel to London)
Macmillan is one of the leading publishers in the area of English Language Teaching. We publish courses and educational materials for schools all over the globe. Our goal is making education modern, efficient and at the same time engaging. We are part of an international group hosting a number of highly recognized publishing brands.
With a number of new interesting projects opening up, we are currently looking for candidates to take the position of Global Marketing Coordinator, based in Warsaw (open to travel to London).
The Marketing team at Macmillan Education are seeking a bright and capable Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Executive to work in our offices either in London.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing the plans and the implementation of tactical marketing activities to promote the Macmillan Education portfolio.
The successful candidate must be extremely well organized, with a keen eye for detail and the flexibility to work on different tasks. Reporting to the Global Campaigns Manager and working closely with the Global Marketing team, the Marketing Coordinator will also manage day to day queries and requests from the regions, provide responses and marketing support. It s a varied, creative and fast-paced position that requires balancing multiple tasks and projects on a daily basis.
- Develop the tactical plans for a range of marketing campaigns
- Execute the tactical plans for online and offline marketing activities typical to a B2B business model
- Create promotional copy and marketing assets for global campaigns across all channels including social media, email, website presence, banners, adverts, brochures, videos and animation
- Work closely with the Brand Portfolio Managers and Teacher Training and Author Relations Manager to integrate all elements of the marketing mix into campaigns
- Work closely with Regional Marketing teams to communicate, update and distribute documents and materials to ensure the successful local implementation of campaigns
- Ensure internal databases are kept up to date and accurate
- Measure and report effectiveness of campaigns
- Reporting to Global Campaigns Manager
- Working closely with Central Marketing team
- Working closely with Regional Marketing teams
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, specifically copy writing (all work done in English)
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Knowledge (or understanding) of publishing sector will be of a great advantage
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Organisation and planning skills
- Relationship management and excellent interpersonal skills
- Track record of working in a marketing function that provides support to multi-geographic teams
- Working in a global organisation, interacting with different regions and providing a high level of service to internal stakeholders
- Experience in marketing-related projects in the Educational Publishing industry
- Familiarity with or understanding of the English Language Teaching industry
- Project management and presentation experience
- Well situated office in central Warsaw,
- International working environment – London, Madrid, Warsaw
- Medical package
- Extensive development opportunities
Please apply by sending your C.V.
"Wyrażam zgodę na wykorzystanie moich danych osobowych w przyszłych procesach rekrutacyjnych, w okresie najbliższych sześciu miesięcy"