Global Markets – Portfolio Services Operations – Asset Servicing – Associate
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Devire to międzynarodowa firma specjalizująca się w usługach rekrutacji, outsourcingu i employer brandingu. Od ponad 30 lat reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim, prowadząc kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry, wdrażając najnowsze rozwiązania z obszaru usług IT oraz wspierając w budowaniu wizerunku pracodawcy z wyboru.
Nasze biura zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium, Frankfurcie, Pradze i Hradec Kralove.
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For over 30 years, we have been representing leading employers on the European market, conducting comprehensive projects of searching for managers and specialized staff, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and supporting the image of an employer of choice. Our offices are located in Warsaw, Poznań, Katowice, Kraków and Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Ostrava and Hradec Kralove.
For our Client (Leading Global Investment Banking, Securities and Investment Management Firm) we are actively looking for Global Markets - Portfolio Services Operations - Assest Servicing - Associate.
You will join Asset Servicing Team within Global Market Operations Division.
Asset Servicing is a part of Global Market Division and business unit responsible for the management of Voluntary Income and Corporate Actions events across the globe for both equity and fixed income products. The team’s role in supporting both internal and external clients throughout the lifecycle of large-scale events, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Shareholder Meetings, and Bankruptcies, provides a unique opportunity to play a part in real-time, impactful market transactions.
The Operations team is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all areas of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the globe. Alongside this integral service delivery role, Operations provides essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm’s assets and its reputation. Behind every trade executed, every new product launched, every market entered, and every transaction completed is an Operations team that develops the foundational processes and controls that make our business flow.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Focus on day-to-day execution of event processing for a wide a variety of market events, working to ensure that our businesses, clients and stakeholders receive critical updates and are thoroughly supported in their decision-making
- Work within a regional team, collaborating with other groups across the globe, with the opportunity to learn and train cross-function
- Wealth of knowledge to be gained from the diversity of the markets, events and products covered by Asset Servicing on a daily basis, along with a unique opportunity to interact heavily with various revenue-driven businesses, Technology and Legal teams, industry experts, and operational units across the firm
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Contribute at team meetings, ask questions and actively listen to grasp information
- Understand when to post and share information appropriately to managers
Functional & Technical Expertise
- Navigate systems to perform day-to-day tasks and build technical expertise to resolve issues
- Exhibit ability to multi-task and prioritize to deliver accurate and timely work in a time pressured environment that responds to market updates changes in real-time
- Possess superior organization skills with regards to project and day-to-day work
- Invest time in learning about the many markets and products across the globe that are supported by Asset Servicing
- Clearly articulate business issues and propose practical solutions
- Contribute to the execution of the team and organization’s strategy
- Proven track record of taking initiative and implementing innovative solutions
- Develop good working knowledge of available technology capabilities and how and where to deploy them
- Identify client needs and appropriately manage client and business partner expectations in a timely manner
- Work to understand the foundations of great client experience and leverage available internal tools
- Establish, cultivate and leverage relationships to identify and execute on process enhancements
- Pay strong attention to detail and develop awareness of reputational risk and accountability
- Articulate operational and risk impacts related to a specific task or procedure
- Apply root cause analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Employment contract (first for 6 months)
- Competitive rates
- Sports card
- Life insurance(UNUM)
- Private medical care
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position