- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
Based in Warsaw
This position plays an important role within the new Mobility Service Delivery model covering the customer-facing client services pillar over the different phases of the assignment lifecycle. The incumbent is the key pint of contact for the Assignee and P&C community acting as case manager for program/policy application including exception management, employment terms and conditions and all related compensation & benefits. He/she is accountable for various mobility activities as part of onboarding, ongoing and offboarding management ensuring delivery of an overall positive assignment experience for both JTI and for assignees (approximately 800+ assignees in total in over 60 countries).
What will you actually do?
- Take responsibility and act as the ‘customer-facing’ client services representative being the key point of contact for Assignee and P&C community for program/policy application including exception management, employment terms and conditions and all related compensation & benefits providing best in class services & support for assignees and respective home and host stakeholders
- Responsible for pre-assignment consultation and preparation including some ‘What if scenario’ linked to the selection of programs and future candidates. This includes working in close collaboration with Business & Talent Management, providing compensation scenarios and cost projections for the Markets
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of the assignment contracts, related forms & conditions and various document/information as the basis for initial and regular briefings with the assignee with the goal of providing top quality services/support and positive experience over the assignment lifecycle
- Work in close collaboration with Mobility Operations and Payroll team for the respective assignees’ population assigned in the same region
- Responsible for assignment related services with internal and external service providers such as taxes, housing, relocation, immigration, etc.) and ensure services are delivered as per policy and vendors agreements
- Manage periodical assignee experience surveys and responsible to identify continuous improvement opportunities especially within the customer-facing client services pillar which will increase efficiencies and bring further simplification
What are we looking for?
You as a professional
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar degree may be offset by equivalent work experience in global mobility, preferably within a Global Business Service (GBS) environment
- 5+ years of successful Global Mobility management and administration experience within a large international/multinational company with strong employee/customer service relationship experience. Good knowledge of tax and social security matters in a global mobility context would be an advantage
- Superior English (written and oral) with a 2nd language or more a clear advantage
You as a person
- Strong customer service focus, business minded and team oriented
- Ability to balance Company and employee interests in an objective and fact-based manner
- Strong communication and diplomatic skills showing a positive ‘can-do’ spirit and outlook
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.