sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
You will be part of a newly built team which is responsible for delivering Global Mobility services within the DNV organization. You will also be engaged in various global projects where you will have the opportunity to share and implement your ideas.
In your role you will:
• Execute and coordinate all assignment related activities from pre-assignment to repatriation for a dedicated assignee population, in line with DNV's policies, values, culture and objectives as well as statutory requirements
• Act as a first point of contact for assignees and provide support throughout the assignment lifecycle
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure critical factors are considered when relocating employees
• Collaborate with our third-party vendors (RMC's, Tax) ensuring they are providing high-quality and efficient support
• Provide scenario calculations and balance sheets to support salary adjustments
• Manage, review, track and monitor compensation & benefits, tax, social security and pension arrangements for assignees to ensure compliance with DNV's policies and applicable legal requirements
• Manage and track deviations, complaints and escalations with regular communication to senior management
• Update and maintain data in the various Global Mobility databases capturing all relevant information, ensuring data integrity between the various internal/external HR systems
• Generate and maintain assignment documentation and cost projections as required by the Business
• Maintain data in the various Global Mobility databases capturing all relevant information, ensuring data integrity between the various internal/external HR systems
• Take part in the transition of Global Mobility services to the Global Centre from various countries around the world
• Stay updated on market trends and best practice within Global Mobility services incl. compliance, regulations and technology
• Implement process improvements and manage Global Mobility related projects
To be enthusiastic, passionate, keen on learning and have a ‘can-do’ attitude with ambition to deliver high quality within the areas of Global Mobility/Relocation
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field required (HR related academic credentials preferred)
Demonstrable experience with Global Mobility services or labour law related to global mobility - minimum 3 years
Customer service orientation with ability to serve multiple customers concurrently
Ability to identify, analyse and resolve complex issues involving multiple stakeholders
Ability to develop and implement new ideas or ways of working and adapt to change - An eye for innovation trends and digital solutions
Change- and project management skills required
Strong numeracy and accuracy skills with ability to understand and explain global mobility concepts, including financials
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, etc.) required
Good knowledge of the HR system landscape
Demonstrable experience in a multi-cultural, complex (matrix) international organization
Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders (ability to interface with all levels of the organization)
Excellent written and oral communication in English
Experience from shared services organization will be an advantage
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
What do you value the most?
Since 1864, our Purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our Vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations. Our Values are beliefs that shape our performance:
We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result.