- Wielicka 28, 33-100 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you looking for a new challenge within IT?
Do you want to be part of a winning Team providing one of the most successful engineering access control solutions to the market?Maybe this position as
Who we are
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, dedicated to satisfying end-user needs for security, safety and convenience. We have for the third time been listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies.
The Global Operation Center Engineer is a position within Global IT Shared Service Center (GSSC) and reports to Global IT Service Manager Hosting and Collaboration Services.
Global IT Shared Service Center is managing ASSA ABLOYs shared infrastructure and global application as well as application management for selected divisional solutions.
The GSSC strategy is that the services we offer are outsourced in a multi-sourcing setup.
In this role you will work as a GSSC Global Operation Center (GOC) in a role interacting and driving solution and process improvements within the service areas of Collaboration Services, interacting with hosting, network, end users computing and application management areas.
In this position you will be responsible for conducting research on complex cases, validate cases for escalation to Backline and contribute to knowledge management initiatives (shift work, 24/7).
Keeping yourself up to date with relevant product engineering support around Office365, implementation and support of new and existing services in Microsoft Office 365, as well as working with our partners for managing our global business environments.
In close partnering with our internal customers and external strategic partners, you will increase the quality and efficiency for IT infrastructure for our HR and Application services following selected ITIL processes and planning for future growth initiatives.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Ensure our global O365 environment deliver business value
- Adherence to the Microsoft Office 365 knowledge management
- Contribute to Global Business architecture
- Compliance with any and all related Policies
- Process and routines are well defined
- Identification of Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Process advocacy and ensuring proper training is conducted
- Continual Process Improvement efforts
- Operational ticket-handling related to the GSSC Infrastructure area, providing support and dispatching to partners where needed
- Support improvement of selected ITIL processes for Office 365 services
- Participating during the delivery phase within IT Infrastructure area
- Support in keeping monitoring systems updated as well as handle operational related tickets
- Contribute so the Global DC Infrastructure devices are updated within the CMDB after change
- Core administration/escalation support for messaging services
- Participate in creation of a global agreed future architecture to fully support Business Services applications and services both on-premises and within Office 365
- Assist in resolve issues with Office 365, Exchange Online, and Microsoft Teams
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, and internet fundamentals
- Knowledge and demonstrated technical experience in Microsoft O365.
- At least three O365 technologies, if Exchange or SharePoint is not part of skillset
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot many aspects of Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, and related technologies effectively and understand the product flow patch management, software distribution and logging in detail.
- Experience in troubleshooting Office 365, MS Office Suite, Skype/Teams environment is a plus.
- In addition, experience in Microsoft Management technologies, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) and System Center Service Manager (SCSM) is preferred
- Working knowledge of the relevant technologies (E.g. Microsoft AD 2016, Exchange 2016, Skype for Business, WSUS/SCCM).
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory Federation Services and Web-SSO
- Practical knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager/FIM and Service Management Automation (SMA) and/or Windows Azure Pack (WAP) will be an asset
- Application support experience with industry standard equipment and best practices.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, plus 2 years of experience in technical support in an Enterprise environment is required
- Experience of Exchange and Skype for Business is preferred
- MCSA / MCSE Certifications desired
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- The candidate will need strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customer managers and executives on technical issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language verbally and in writing.
- Travel and fieldwork including international travel
- Highly organized
- Experience from working in a global organization
- Stable employment in a friendly international atmosphere
- Flexible ways of working (flexible working hours and home office)
- Private Medical Care
- Multisport & Benefit cards
- Mobile phone
- In-house free English classes
- Ergonomic workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Chill-out zone with PlayStation4 and table football
- Fresh fruits every day
- Lunch Card
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
We kindly ask all candidates interested in the offer to submit your application online. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Your CV should be annexed with a consent clause for the processing of your personal data in connection with the recruitment process.
"I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data by the company ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Poland S.A. with its registered office in Leszno in the scope mentioned in art. 22 (1) § 1 of the Labor Code in order to implement the recruitment process (legal basis: 22 (1) §1 of the Labor Code in connection with Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on protection natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation")".