In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Global P&CI Specialist (Risk & Control)
Your responsibilities would include:
- Reviewing control testing results, advising on improving HEINEKEN Kraków business processes, creating action plans for remediating of control failures/issues, gathering status and providing regular progress updates about remediating activities to main stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for control improvements
- Supporting the global methodology for business process and controls
- Embeding a process improvement culture and driving CPI initiatives
- Supporting the process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response and monitoring existing and emerging risks
- Working closely with the Risk management owner and OpCo P&CI on the risk management framework and process
- Ensuring that processes and controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with the relevant policies, procedures and HEINEKEN Rules
- Setting up test methodologies, driving control harmonisation, designing testing standardization and running individual control testing
You are The Candidate if:
- Your English language is on fluent level
- You posses extensive knowledge of at least one of the following processes: RtR, OtC, PtP
- You have graduated Finance & Accounting oriented studies or related field, post-graduate certification (ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/CPA) would be an asset
- You have experience in auditing of ERP systems (SAP)
- You are proficient in MS Excel and data analytics tooling
- Your communiction and collaboration skills are on a high level
- You have high concern for quality and accuracy
- You have strong ability to drive improvements
- You are available for international travels - up to 20%
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.