sharing the costs of sports activities
Global Payroll Expert
Azimo Servicing Ltd Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce
KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 17 days ago
- contract of employment
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
As a Global Payroll Expert you will be coordinating payroll operations across several countries, ensuring compliance, accuracy and timing of every payroll cycle. As one of their main points of contact, you will be delivering an outstanding experience to our customers creating and maintaining long term business relationships. You will also be part of our country expansion process, being involved in setting up payroll operations in new locations and working closely with our product team to ensure alignment of our platform to current and future needs.
This role will be key to ensuring the accuracy of our payroll processing, managing the relationship with our local payroll partners, and providing inputs for standardising and improving current payroll processes. A crucial function of this role is also to ensure first-class customer and employee support on payroll related topics.
* Be responsible for handling the day-to-day activities necessary to deliver payroll in several countries through our in-country providers.
* Ensuring consistent and accurate flow of information so that all payrolls are processed accurately, on time, and in accordance with local country requirements.
* Providing a first-class experience to customers and employees from onboarding to offboarding.
* Responsibility for handling employee & customer queries on payrolls from a number of countries in a timely manner (supported by in-country payroll processing partners).
* Ensuring accurate reporting of payroll data for internal and external use.
* Contributing to country expansion by establishing processes with in-country processors in new locations.
* Communicate regularly with manager, team members, and stakeholders regarding tasks or internal projects status and opportunities to harmonize payroll processes.
* Identify opportunities to improve processes - including administration - Propose solutions to improve these programs and execute on proposals.
* Support the implementation team in the onboarding of clients and provide expert knowledge to enable them to respond to client questions.
10+ years of work experience in regional/ global payroll operations with a large multi-national company
Can-do positive approach
Fluent in English; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite
Strong customer service skills & experience with outsourced payroll providers
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Leadership and great interpersonal skills
BS. in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or similar
Apply for this position
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Papaya Global is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.