- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice, Gdańsk as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For our Client, international manufacturing company we are looking for Global Plastics Category Manager.
As Plastics Category Manager, you will act as the global plastics expert and provide expertise to other functions and sites across the Group. You will also be responsible for monitoring market trends and key suppliers’ capabilities. Further, you will support local units in their interaction with suppliers, as well as have direct interaction with key plastic suppliers.
You will be part of global sourcing community. In the community, you will exchange ideas, knowledge and best practices. You will lead cost saving initiatives at both local and global level and contribute to operations improvement and total process efficiency.
This position is preferably located in any of following countries: Hungary, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain. The position will report to our Group Sourcing Director.
Experience and education
- University degree in relevant area, or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience within plastics, such as foam converting, foam molding, thermoforming and protective foam extrusion
- Experience in manufacturing, sourcing, quality and sales are considered a plus
- Strong negotiation skills – can persuade others, foster a collaborative atmosphere during negotiations and reach positive agreements
- Takes broad perspectives and considers long-term consequences, ability to understand and analyze market data and market trends
- Target-oriented and focus on reaching results effectively
- Systematic and well-organized – define priorities plans and meets deadlines
- A team player with collaborative and networking skills
- Strategic thinking, creative problem-solving and analytical ability
- Self-directed being able to formulate activities and direction
- Strong communication skills - Ability to understand technical drawings and specifications
- Basic financial knowledge
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Strong MS office skills
- Willingness to travel regularly
- International experience is a strong plus
Skills and competencies
- Ability to identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- Organizational and planning skills - plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Strong communication skills; ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to individuals and large groups, in various levels
- Executes plans with commitment, sees jobs through and achieves high quality results
- Takes initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Ability to manage others, resolve interpersonal conflicts, investigate issues and effectively run the operations of the entire business unit
- Ability to provide the team with a clear sense of direction and ability to keep them focused on objectives
- General financial knowledge and understanding
- MS Office applications
What we offer
Being part of a growing global organization with a collaborative and family-oriented culture.
Our Client is often appreciated for offering variety in work and development opportunities.
As the position is new, you will have a possibility to influence the way forward, with support from the company teams all around the world.
Home office to be considered after the on-boarding
Travelling can take up to 50% of the time (maximum)
Usage of the car for private purposes is allowed but cost inherent to this usage to be supported by the employee.