- Wielicka 28b/bud.C, 30-552 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Global Process Leader, Purchase to Pay
- Leads the execution of the global strategy for the global purchase to pay processes for accounts payable & travel/expense, including associated policies and technologies.
- Establishes and communicates a clear vision for purchase to pay processes across the Delphi Technologies organization
- Actively works with each GBS Shared Services Center to adopt and embrace global standardized processes, including the continuous efforts to automate manual processes such as invoicing, payments, account reconciliations, Allied intercompany reconciliations, vendor master mass uploads, and GRIR reconciliations
- Oversight of E2E North American team located in Hyderabad, India.
- Works with senior management of GBS and the business unit leadership to maintain strong working capital metrics and improvements
- Works with GBS leadership and Company leadership to continue to transition P2P work into the Shared Service Centers and continue efforts to standardize scope already within the GBS Shared Service centers.
- Monitors both Delphi Technology and BPO performance to P2P SLA’s and KPI’s
- Ensures periodic reviews of the current 8 pillars of governance, including maintaining strong knowledge management through standardized SOP’s, Identification of critical processes and back up, Early Warning people review to identify potential attrition, as well as oversight of Service Delivery at all Shared Service Centers.
- Participates in Management Steering Committee Meetings and Quarterly executive leadership reviews, participates in SCM and Treasury reviews of paid on time and cash flow as required..
- 3 to 5 years of PTP experience in a regional or global role
- Strong financial background and experience in travel/expense (Concur) and Accounts payable (P2P) processes.
- Six Sigma training or related process improvement training
- Experience in ERP systems and applications related to PTP such as closing subledger and accruals and reserves
- Reporting - ability to report Global paid on time, Past Due invoice status, and other P2P metrics such as Debit Balances, Allied Intercompany reporting, and open GRIR and be able to explain root cause, insights and trends. Ability and experience with P2P related Balance Sheet period to period variance explanations
- People Management - strong communication skills and experience in managing large groups and well as displaying knowledge of motivation, reward and recognition initiatives and people management skills Note: this position is not responsible for direct line management of PTP teams but motivating and influencing strong performance will be a key part of the role
- Leadership – ability to build relationships and influence stakeholder from other functions
- Experience of working for or alongside a BPO
- Certification - CMA, CPA or related PTP or Shared Services certification
- SAP experience
- Private Medicover medical care for the employee and his family
- Co-financing for the sport card Multisport
- Possibility to join the PZU insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary, adequate to skills and experience
- Co-financing for holidays, Christmas gifts for employees’ children
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
- Possibility to develop and participation in trainings
- Possibility to finance further education (Master’s, postgraduate)
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company in the GBS structure
We would like to kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include the clause in the clause: ‘I agree to be processed by Delphi Powertrain Poland Sp.z o.o. personal data contained in my CV or other documents attached to my CV, for the purposes of recruitment to the position indicated in the job advertisement. '