sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Offer expired 5 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Global Process Owner (GPO) is responsible for the governance and development of the Procurement related processes and procedures across the organization, encompassing both system and end user experience.
The GPO collaborates with their process stakeholders to ensure that the needs of the business are being identified, evaluated, and prioritized. The GPO also identifies opportunities for process improvement and is responsible for driving process improvement efforts, ensuring process change is successful and for ensuring that innovation and best practices are adopted. Additionally, the GPO is accountable for ensuring process compliance with all relevant legislation and company procedures.
• Full accountability for the end-to-end Purchase to Pay (P2P) global process (Procurement) including procedures and guidelines relating to procurement planning & specification through to supplier management and analytics.
• Ensure proper controls exist throughout the process and establish appropriate governance and compliance across the organization.
• Ensure quality, process standardization and scalability, efficiency, and effectiveness with new technology including robotics & artificial intelligence
• Utilize intelligence from external sources/best practice to deliver best-in-class processes and deliver continuous improvement
• Define and execute a roadmap to implement best solutions
• Owning related process maps and standard procurement operating procedures
• Providing ‘Super User ‘support to address end user system issues
• Prepare and lead end-to-end purchase to pay global transformation, alongside other GPOs (typically in Finance) and stakeholders, to support the company vision and expectations
• Define and communicate a clear vision for procurement processes across all global entities that aligns with and enhances the global purchase to pay process.
• Review, optimize and standardize existing procurement processes and procedures, establish clear criteria and guidelines at all stages that supports our need for sustainable procurement
• Assess opportunities for service improvement and/or expansion against business objectives and determine means to implement new and innovative technical and process-based solutions
• Maintain a strong relationship with regional procurement delivery teams to ensure they bring value to GSS and the Business areas.
• Identify and eliminate root cause of possible issues
• Ensure effective utilization of P2P systems to maximize standardization and automation,
• Own and develop appropriate training material for the P2P process
• Benchmark shared services organization against other companies and stay abreast of process trends and leading practices
• Ensure governance structure is effective and aligned with stakeholders
• Actively engage and lead stakeholders to embrace and adopt the globally standardized processes, with regional and local requirements including customization as required
5 - 7 years of professional procurement experience in a similar position
Strong analytical skills, initiative, and willingness to solve complex problems
Strong negotiation skills
Project management experience
Experience in working collaboratively with internal stakeholders, building strong customer relationships
Able to make decisions and work independently as well as managing or working as a team
Demonstrate drive, energy, and sense of urgency in delivery whilst being mindful of the need for change management
Qualification: Degree in relevant field, ideally CIPS qualified
Lean 6 Sigma certified would be useful
Fluent spoken and written English
Excellent knowledge of procurement systems & operations (Basware, SAP or Oracle)
Use of Microsoft Office incl Visio
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
Our Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the DNV organization. We develop central competence for remote services, projects and development as well as support policies, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local levels.
Joining our Global Centre in Gdynia you will work in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service-oriented environment with many opportunities to enhance your professional skills and expertise, as well as build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
Discover who we are and what we do at www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Find out more and watch our videos on https://www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues