- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Global Procurement Analyst
Provide presentations for Business Reviews, Supplier presentations and Strategy opportunities.
Support, inform and consult internal customers/stakeholders regarding market trends, costing of products etc. Analysis of the procurement results and the short and long impact of these results on the divisional and company results.
Translate and align the procurement results with the finance function in the different businesses/divisions.
Prepare and conclude the monthly/quarterly procurement budgets and the related budget reviews.
Analyze and provide data across the different markets Flint Group is buying from.
Interpretation of data to include recommendations and outline opportunities or corrective actions to deliver against target.
Monitor and analyze competitor information and market trends.
Understand and analyze specific market data and information to come to a holistic view of market dynamics.
Assist lead buyers in preparing price negotiations.
Tracking of product launches in order to monitor performance.
Administrator of procurement tools in use; Support and train procurement as well as other departments in the maintenance and use of the different reporting tools. Support and co-develop new reporting tools and after implementation train the different user groups in these tools.
- Ability to communicate in English effectively with colleagues and other professionals, in a positive, pleasant, professional and productive manner through telephone and email and in personal contacts.
- Good understanding of sourcing & procurement principles.
- Experience of interacting with multiple disciplines across an international business.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail. Numerical skills essential.
- Effective team working skills. Good time management skills.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines.
- University degree or similar educational level, preferably technical/financial field.
- Excellent communication skills in English - oral & written.
- Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages with advanced skills in using Excel to produce data (ability to produce data reports using Excel) and advanced PowerPoint skills. Microsoft Access required as well.
- Good working knowledge of SAP.
- Possibility to have real impact on the business
- Trainings, knowledge sharing & experience gained by working with experts
- Stable working conditions based on employment contract, flexible hours
- Medical care, sport card, life insurance
- Team building meetings, family events, work life balance
- Exceptionally friendly working atmosphere and team support
- Modern office located in the Center of Łódź
NOTE: Please apply using CV in English.