QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Global Product Support Specialist – Software Support
Job ID #: 10079
Functional Area: Service Solutions Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Provide active support during product development projects on behalf of Service departments for QIAGEN Instrumentation and associated applications and/or software, thus contributing to the launch of customer friendly and serviceable workflow solutions.
- Represent Service aspects during Life Cycle Management for QIAGEN products, specializing in the software associated with Molecular Diagnostic applications, (including LIMS integration) and/or Genomics applications (including Bioinformatics)
- Define new product upgrades / updates and create business opportunities.
- Develop and perform training classes for Service related content, both for pre- and post-launch phase (LCM).
- Ensure delivery and compliance of Service related Application and Software training content in line with overall marketing/sales strategy and training approach.
- Actively support continuous improvement of training approaches during pre- and post-launch phases.
- Ensure documentation and compliance of service processes and activity instructions Application Troubleshooting Guides, Software support manuals, Software Troubleshooting Guides, Customer Training Presentation, technical documentation, ISI notes etc.) with regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor compliance with regulated procedures among operational Service teams.
- Actively support continuous improvement of customer experience and satisfaction by providing 3rd level support to the QIAGEN Sales & Service Organizations and OEM customers.
- Utilize CRM database and other systems to input and provide information that will increase transparency and effectiveness.
- Actively collect, consolidate and analyze feedback from front level service to deduce improvement actions increasing efficiency and effectiveness of customer support activities.
- Give pro-active feedback to Sales, R&D and team/management.
- Scientific degree/education in one or more of the following disciplines Molecular Biology/Genomics/Molecular Genetics, or another similar subject.
Additional IT/ software experience/ qualification is essential, and a good understanding software development in the Genomics/ Bioinformatics and/or LIMS integrations would be advantageous
- Reasonable product knowledge within the life science or MDx industry/markets, with particular emphasis on those areas associated with Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and /or Molecular Diagnostics
- Strong service and support experience in a comparable position within R&D, after sales and/or service business.
- Proven work experience in managing customer relationships.
- Very good English language skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to handle extensive workloads and show flexibility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all business levels.
- Ability to work independently.
- Moderate travel required - up to 25% (during onboarding phase up to 50%).
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday :)