sharing the costs of sports activities
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
To expand our PRODUCT MANAGEMENT TEAM we are looking for a talented, metrics-driven, and hands-on GLOBAL SAP PROCESS MANAGER who will own the entire (wing-to-wing/across all functions) Dura-Line Material Master Creation process. You will lead Dura-Line’s SAP enterprise resource planning automation and process improvement initiatives.
Reporting to THE DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGEMENT you will demonstrate the ability to influence Finance, Commercial, Operations, and IT to design and implement SAP Material Master Creation to meet or exceed global customers’ needs. The Global SAP Process Manager role is a governance position in charge of the Master Data structure & process.
- Responsible for the centralized ownership and coordination of global SAP material master data process;
- Owning the process improvement and business excellence initiatives exhibiting cross-functional leadership skills;
- Demonstrating a global leadership to effectively manage SAP material master harmonization across all regions;
- Delivering SAP ERP improvement process and tools including automation modules and guides for harmonization initiatives to standardize SAP ERP globally;
- Leading projects and activities for SAP Material Master Creation process implementation globally;
- Designing, developing, and implementing the automated process for capability matrix updates across Dura-Line operations;
- Project managing the automation initiatives such as process improvement across functions coordinating IT support;
- Exhibiting influencing skills with various functions for new SAP process enhancements;
- Collaborating with SAP Material Master Team regarding process improvement initiatives.
- University/Academic education in business, computer science, or equivalent work experience;
- +5 years of experience with SAP system within the Data-Communication industry (background in manufacturing process, energy, industrial operation industries is an asset);
- Detailed knowledge and experience in SAP Material Master Data management, - Maintenance, Monitoring, and Quality management:
o Recent hands-on experience with new SAP SD Material Master Creation including collaboration with Commercial Team on a new product, sales orders, maintenance, and quality assurance;
o Process leadership of SAP new Material Master Creation activities;
SAP control experience for the life of the product (familiarity with SAP Process Improvement Initiatives coordination);
ERP / SAP project implementation and project management experience with demonstrated cross-functional leadership;
o Wing to Wing improvement process - cross-functional leadership influencing Operations, Finance, Commercial functions;
o Process improvement activities along with Product Management, Operations and - Commercial team globally;
- Very good communication skills in English – verbally as well as in writing;
- Ability to work with different global and cross-functional remote stakeholders and customer-oriented approach, and internal customer relationship management;
- Proactive and curious mindset and result-driven and target-oriented approach;
- Team-player attitude with great knowledge and understanding of operational excellence;
- Strong communicator – excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Intellectual strength in planning, strategy, analysis, problem-solving, attention to detail, and process improvement skills;
- Availability to travel globally up to 20%.
What we offer
Permanent employment contract (after 3 month of probation period);
Flexible working hours with the possibility to working from home;
A 20% annual bonus;
Benefits package: medical care, sport card, meal subsidy, bonuses for Easter, Christmas, subsidy for holidays for children, subsidy for a two-week leave, and so on;
Opportunity to participate in interesting and international projects;
A real opportunity to developing skills by participating in internal and external training;
Friendly and supportive work atmosphere.
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of holidays for kids
employee referral program
Initial online interview
The second online interview
Final decision and feedback
Dura Line Poland Sp. z o.o
At Dura-Line, we are committed to advancing life around the world. As a leading global manufacturer and distributor, we are transforming the structure of communication. We rely on our passionate, empowered, and committed teams to “Create what connects us”.
The world is always changing, evolving, and growing; Dura-Line is doing its part to help build resilient, connected, durable network infrastructure to facilitate essential communication around the world. When you join our team, you will have the power to build strategies, develop global relationships, create global processes, and make an impact.
JOIN OUR TEAM: Dura-Line offers all its employees an exciting work environment and provides career opportunities in a continuously growing company. We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce that represents our global customer base. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com.
READY TO JOIN THE DURA-LINE TEAM? Discover how Dura-Line creates what connects us. Every day, in the little ways and the big ones, our lives depend on clear, consistent, reliable communication. Check out our products, history, and testimonials at www.Dura-Line.com.
Develop… Upgrade… Resolve… Analyze… Lead…Inspire…Negotiate…Empower… Dura-Line is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the federal E-Verify program to verify the work eligibility of all new hires.
Dura-Line is part of a community of companies, known as Orbia, bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Orbia’s business groups have a collective focus on ensuring food security, reducing water scarcity, reinventing the future of cities and homes, connecting communities to data infrastructure, and expanding access to health and wellness with advanced materials. The business groups include Precision Agriculture, Building and Infrastructure, Fluor, Polymer Solutions, and Data Communications, which collectively pursue human-centric solutions to global challenges.