- Ważna jeszcze 4 dnido: 19 maj 2021
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You are one of 7 billion people in the world, but it is you who can have impact on the environment and local business. We have a passion for work. And you? Check if your heart beats the same. Join our team. Become one of us.
Nr ref.: S/AD/Wa1/0421
What should you expect?
Qualifications to meet:
What do we offer?
Unlike any other #It’sallaboutyou
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. We offer comprehensive solutions from mass recruitment to executive search to HR consulting and training programmes, as well as a broad spectrum of outsourcing services. Every year, the Adecco experts provide work and professional development opportunities for over 1 million people around the world. The Adecco Group in Poland is composed of four core areas of expertise, our dedicated brands are: Adecco, Adecco Outsourcing, Spring Professional and Modis.
Check if you fit!
Choose your HR career path
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
- Develop and implement creative sourcing techniques to attract candidates including but not limited to: leveraging Internet research, advertisements, job boards, cold calling, and networking to maintain a continuous flow of qualified, diverse candidates
- Attend client meetings with recruiters to understand hiring requirements and business priorities
- Proactively engage passive talent to market active career opportunities
- Vette and shortlist candidates on active requisitions for recruiter review
- Contribute to mapping and research initiatives
- Research, develop and implement leading-edge, creative sourcing strategies that improve candidate relationship development and engagement
- 1-2 years of experience in HR is preferred but will consider qualified candidates with a broad familiarity of general hiring practices and/or interpersonal relationship-building OR retained search services or related industries
- Experience using and building an established Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system is preferred
- Understanding of online recruiting research with advanced knowledge of Boolean search techniques
- Fluent in oral and written English with ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task under tight timelines while maintaining KPIs and Service Agreements
- Actively consults and partners with stakeholders to accurately diagnose issues and provide advice and solutions that maximize business results
- Work in an international environment
- Full-time contract per 1 year by Adecco
- Being part of an exciting GBS team
- Modern office in Warsaw