Global Senior Project Manager (M/f)
- Warszawa, mazowieckie
Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Global Senior Project Manager (m/f)Warszawa • 33214/001
You will be key to the delivery of complex and high profile projects, typically through the whole of the project lifecycle, from the initial shaping stage through to closure.
Our Client is one of the most successful media companies in the world. More than 700 magazines, over 400 digital products, and 60 radio and TV stations reach millions of people around the globe. The company's portfolio also includes printing companies, postal services and services in the fields of distribution, marketing, media sales and online comparison portals.
* Planning, delivery and financial management of technology projects and workstreams
* Management of a range of key stakeholders
* Working with nominated business change representatives to ensure that business benefits can be realised through the delivery of technical capability.
* Line and Matrix management of project resources
* Ensuring that appropriate project management standards/processes are followed
* Quality assurance - ensuring that the products and services the project delivers are at the required quality level
* Supporting the recruitment and selection of project resources - both permanent and contract - as business requirements and funding dictate
* Meeting project performance targets
* Essential - Prince II or equivalent accreditation to Practitioner level or equivalent
* Desirable - ITIL foundation
* Desirable - Managing Successful Programmes to Practitioner level or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
* Significant experience and strong delivery record in technology project management
* Proven practical experience in an accepted project management methodology
* Good knowledge of technology trends and technical detail/concepts
* Excellent communication skills (written, spoken and presentation), ability to grasp technical briefs quickly, draw out information from technically focused resources and translate technical to business as needed and adapt style to different audiences
* Well organised, self-disciplined and motivated
* Ability to navigate large, complex organisations
* Ability to interpret and resolve sensitive commercial and contractual issues.
* Experience of project delivery in broadcasting or media environments
* Knowledge of construction design and management (CDM) regulations
* Knowledge of EU procurement legislation
* Fluent in English (must)
* Language skills German, Polish desirable
Dlaczego Michael Page?