- Wołoska 22, 02-675 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
to further strengthen our Global Planning team based in Warsaw.
Working in Global Planning department, key focus for your role is assuring exceptional customer satisfaction, high service levels and optimal stock levels kept while working with highest quality standards. You will be in the center of integrated planning process, playing important role in it on the daily basis. Your daily operations will be focused on balancing supply and demand in assigned part of the Supply Chain.
As a Global Strategic Planner you will actively participate in dedicated strategic planning projects, cooperating with Key Partners around Oriflame Supply Chain on all aspects of the product supply and distribution impacting inventory levels and/or strategic volume projections. You will be partner for Global Manufacturing and to answer volume reporting related questions/issues and conduct ad-hoc analysis in a respective area. Working closely with Global Planning Management, you will play key role in formulating long term planning goals based on collected data. You will be proposing data collection and analysis, including factors to be included in the process. You will work with reporting including supply chain and financial aspect assuring relevant data presentation to enable decision making. You will evaluate strengths and challenges in supply chain and participate in initiatives targeting long term improvements of supply chain flexibility and resilience. Additionally, you will be also responsible for cooperation with Logistics in scope of capacity utilization, inbound&outbound management to ensure Oriflame operations scaling accordingly to the demand.
- Manage and optimize flow of products in assigned area of supply chain network, focusing on maximizing availability with minimized inventory impact, working more in a mid and long-term horizon.
- Preparation of space capacity utilization projections for global hubs in short and long horizon, with proactive monitoring of risks and arranging mitigation actions.
- Managing inbound and outbound flow by reporting and proposing mitigation actions in case of risks identified.
- Preparation of volume projection analysis across the Oriflame Supply Chain network for Strategic Planning purposes.
- Close cooperation with Global stakeholders, mainly around Finance and Manufacturing, on reporting of product flows in Oriflame Supply Chain, providing accurate information for strategic decision-making purpose, mainly around supplier base.
- Provide forward visibility of stock levels and conduct proactive analysis to anticipate supply constraints, sharing outcomes as useful and consistent information allowing the business to adjust demand plans accordingly to maximize sales and efficiently utilize available assets.
- Support Global Planning management with strategic forward-looking analysis, proposing relevant data presentation to enable decision making.
- Proactive tracking and reporting of assigned to you Global Planning KPIs versus agreed targets, including deep dive analysis and mitigation actions proposals, aiming continuous improvement of results.
- Ensure correct masterdata and parameters set up in respective area of supply chain systems (JDA, IFS, BI, SCPortal) thanks to regular system parametrization and cleanup activities.
- Representing GP in GSC projects, as well as actively participate in improvement initiatives.
Who we are looking for?
- University degree or technical education in the field of logistics, manufacturing, system management or business education is desirable
- 2 years of experience in Supply Chain area in direct selling or FMCG from an international company
- Supply/Distribution/Demand Planning experience in an international environment and matching profile against skills and competency model is preferable
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience and well understanding of planning system solutions (JDA, SAP APO, Microsoft Axapta, Vanguard, SAS or similar) is a must
- Very high analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Very good command in MS Office is a must
- Capability to react on dynamic environment and take decisions based on analysis and facts is a must
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Passion for driving improvements, being not afraid of constant changes
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV in English. We screen the applications continuously.
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV in English.
Reports to: Global Planning Director