sharing the costs of sports activities
Global Supply Chain COE Cost Accounting Analyst
McCormick Shared Services
- Składowa 35, Śródmieście, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Reporting and Analysis
• Analysis of performance data to identify insights that help finance business partners deliver targeted support to the decision-makers.
• Provides commentary on management reports, driving high quality, concise and focused management reporting.
• Identifies ongoing opportunities and approaches for reporting process optimization.
• Supports globally product costing activities
• Supports quarterly and annual planning activities related to product costing (including standard setting process)
• Supports quarterly, annual planning activities in Global SCF COE team. All to deliver high quality data with good understanding of the main drivers.
Supporting business partners in below areas:
• Month end activities
• Planning, identification, and data review to create an initial draft of insights for business
• Analysis to identify cost and network optimization opportunities
• Updating and creating procedures and work guidance
Supporting Global COE team in:
• Processing product costing within agreed timeline
• Preparation of management reports, with initial variance analysis and commentary within the agreed timeline
• Completing various analyses and communicating findings
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
Relevant Accounting Qualification in region e.g. CIMA, ACA or CPA – will be an advantage
Typical number of years for position at this level is 2+ years
Good accounting background
Experience in financial data analysis and reporting
Experience in cost accounting
Experience in harmonization projects in Finance departments
Excellent proficiency in Excel (incl. Power Query).
Experience in Power BI
Good SAP knowledge
Good analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Broad understanding of the Supply Chain business
What we offer
Performance-driven annual bonus
Access learning resources
Employee assistance program for employees and their families (EAP)
Possibility of joining different company committees and boards including various charity initiatives
McCormick’s spices and herbs for employees
Summer working hours
Ability to work in an international environment and participate in global projects
Company mobile phone and internet package for remote work purposes
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
employee referral program
Global Supply Chain COE Finance Analyst works with the Finance Business Partners to produce forward-looking supply chain analyses that drive decision-making process and that deliver story about the current results. The analyst will report to the Global COE Director with the key focus on developing reports and analyses that are insightful to the main stakeholders. The analyst will be required to foster relationships within the global Supply Chain functions as well as commercial teams and will investigate and identify opportunities for efficiency, cost savings and business growth through detailed analysis of operational and financial performance.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.
McCormick Shared Services
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Kamis, Galeo.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.