- Leszka 44, 61-063 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our Transport Management team we are searching for a
at our office in PL-Poznan
Reporting to the Manager of Customer solutions.
You will manage and lead tender projects of global and regional key accounts. It is a critical role for the organization where you produce responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to win new customers and retain existing business for the 4PL Central Station group. The Bid- and Proposal Analyst leads cross-functional project teams during the entire project life-cycle, from initial evaluation of an opportunity to final submission. Above all, the Bid- and Proposal Analyst provides timely and insightful business analysis to decision-makers for those business opportunities.
- Lead tender opportunities as Project Manager and coordinate with internal stakeholders
- Qualify and analyze incoming bid material against corporate Tender Management criteria
- Manage and monitor the tender projects according to set time-lines and agreed processes
- Develop internal pricing rate sheets and compile price charges from different sources
- Review rates to ensure accuracy, competitiveness and avoiding of errors in the pricing
- Develop competitive quotation and proposal responses for 4PL Central Station’s key accounts
- Work with internal Tender Management tools and further develop and continuously improve them
- Act as knowledge and counseling center for local pricing and tender management units
- At least 2 years of experience in freight forwarding industry
- Additional experience in business analytics, procurement or pricing is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Logistics (or equivalent) is a plus
- Functional know-how in control tower services, procurement & network studies
- Basic understanding of operational 4th party logistics processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, especially with Excel & power point where advanced skills are required
- Fluency in English (written and verbal communication). Other language(s) is a plus - especially German
- Good communication skills and international mindset
- Sound skill in reading, interpreting and analyzing RFI and RFQ documents
- Result oriented and customer focused personality with good analytical skills
- Basic project management skills and business sense
- Ability to establish workload priorities and balance diverse tasks
- Personality with a collaborative approach to creatively solve problems in a team
You will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company with strong empowerment culture. You will be part of the Global team with a lot of international exposure and various internal and external stakeholders.
Then please contact our hiring manager Fabian Bodenbender directly by sending your application via the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application!