Google and Facebook Ads Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków, Modlnica (pow. krakowski)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Paid Campaign Specialist to manage the Paid strategy, across the Regatta website.
The successful candidate must have a proven background in Paid Google and Facebook campaigns.
They will be responsible for the planning, implementing and measuring of paid marketing campaigns, working to agreed targets and budgets.
- Managing Google and Facebook paid campaigns from conception to execution.
- Optimising keyword techniques and utilising ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies and negative keywords in coordination with content, across Google.
- Create a social media strategy to increase organic traffic and convert visitors into users.
- Adopting a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities, developing A/B tests and sharing results with the wider team.
- Supplying weekly and monthly reports with meaningful insight, analysing trends, and advising on improvements.
- Forecasting and budgeting – managing the paid activity within budget and CPA targets.
- Achieving monthly targets and KPIs.
- Devising the overall PPC strategy by working closely with the E-commerce Manager.
- Supporting the wider business with ecommerce needs as and when required and with any other tasks as reasonably requested by your manager.
Experience: Relevant experience for the role:
- 1+ years experience of running successful Display, Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns.
- Proven Google Ads and Social Media ads experience.
- High level understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Able to build strong relationships externally & internally.
- Highly numerical and analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Motivation and organisation are key, as well as effective time management.
- Confident managing budgets effectively whilst effectively gaining ROI.
Other Significant Role Requirements & Technical Knowledge:
- Business or marketing degree, but experienced students are also welcome.
- 1+ years experience in an eCommerce environment, either client or agency side.
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, with certification being highly desirable
- Wider digital knowledge