HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
O3 Bussines Campus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business and Process Improvement:
- Seek consensus among managers on opportunities to harmonize processes across teams and geographies
- Leverage operational best practices
- Coach team leads to help develop and use management tools for resource allocation, capacity calculations and work queue to ensure team performance targets are being met as defined by deliverables
- Encourage innovation and constant improvement of the overall processes across the organization
- Data and Performance Management:
- Continuously create new or improve/adapt existing reporting, dashboards and datasites to reflect the most meaningful data about team proficiency
- Develop scorecards to monitor and optimize individual performance that are customized to reflect team particularities/challenges while ensuring cross-team consistency
- Manage the creation and updating of cross-team and cross-location resources including operations wikis, team/training wikis, resource allocation tools, POC documents, communications & escalation plans, etc.
- Mentor team representatives to ensure accurate, timely and complete updating of information on above resources
- Label Quality Calibration:
- Manage internal relationships to facilitate calibration across multiple locations
- Identify opportunities to improve calibration processes and ensure scalability
- Help ensure calibration efforts are consistent, efficient, and fair across teams/locations
- Develop and implement a formal decision matrix process for transferring Ops between teams
- Help implement cross-location staffing plans by collaborating on interviews, assessing team fit, and participating in hiring decisions
- Work with Team Leads to facilitate and optimize the onboarding processes
- Make recommendations for non-project related skills training to fill knowledge gaps and facilitate professional development
- Preferred minimum of five years of team management experience
- At least five years proven track record of leadership (Google account exp. Preferred)
- English min. C1
- Other attributes:
- excellent research skills
- an aptitude for process innovation
- analytical and problem-solving skills
- Seven years overall experience in a related field
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.