GPS - Solutions Professional - Associate
The goal of the Global People Support (GPS) organization is to provide extended Human Resource’s support to employees, managers and the HR community in a globally consistent way.
To achieve this shared goal the GPS Solutions Team provide HR consultative services, offers project management assistance and delivers quality people solutions.
As we grow our business in Poland, we are looking for individuals who have an appetite to learn and have a passion for helping people. We want someone who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and is excited about building something new.
The GPS HR Solutions team is responsible for:
- Resolving manager and employee issues in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring a high quality client experience.
- Providing knowledge of HR operations, policies and processes and to act as an intermediary with other HR teams.
- Focusing on bringing consistency and efficiency to our global and regional processes.
- Providing project management support for people initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- General Support – Provide guidance to managers and employees on general HR queries. Act as a point of escalation for any cases that have not been successfully resolved by our partners in the HR Operations Team (AccessHR).
- HR Service Delivery - Have a solid understanding of the HR operational processes and manage transactions and corrections with those teams directly. Transactions may include mass hierarchy and manager changes, job code changes, cost center changes and work location changes.
- Performance Evaluation and Compensation –Prepare documents for talent reviews and calibration sessions. Assist aligned HR Business Partners during the compensation planning process by ensuring audits are completed.
- Domestic and International Relocations – Identify appropriate relocation and assignment provisions, request costings and outline package options to managers. In partnership with the Expatriate Teams liaise with managers and assignees throughout the relocation process and help coordinate the visa process (where applicable).
- Employee Relations – Work through the resolution of employee relations cases such as grievances, disciplinary actions and performance monitoring. In partnership with the Employee Relations Team determine the correct process and strategy to minimize any financial, legal and reputational risk to the company. Ensure the relevant stakeholders are aware of any proposed action and have provided the necessary approvals. Assist with note taking on ER cases as needed.
- Leave of Absence Support – Advise managers on the process for managing employee leaves such as sickness, maternity/paternity leave and unpaid leave. Support employees returning to work and manage flexible work arrangement requests.
- Leavers – Assists with the leaver process for voluntary and involuntary leavers. Where applicable providing guidance on recommendations for involuntary terminations (including Workforce Reductions). Updating the relevant systems and conducting exit interviews. Manage redundancies/reduction in force process end to end as needed
- Core Projects – Work on core projects and support key HR initiatives such as the employee opinion survey and business divestitures. Monitor and drive completion rates of key initiatives where employee and manager input are required.
- Reporting and Data Analysis - Reporting and data analysis as required, including headcount, people scorecards, diversity metrics, demographics, attrition and ad hoc reporting. Participate / Lead any systems review designed to optimize data collection and reporting.
Specific skills and experience required:
- University Degree preferred – would consider new graduates as well as graduates with 1-3 year’s relevant work experience.
- Fluency (written and oral) in both Polish and English. Other languages would be an asset
- Able to influence stakeholders and feel comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Client-service focused team player who operates with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Knows when to escalate matters for appropriate resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).