HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
GRA Project Manager
Ref No: GRA/PM/06/2018
- Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization.
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
- Drive the adoption of HSBC project standards and work in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
- Change management
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of HSBC Business Transformation framework and/or best practice techniques at other comparable firms
- A thorough understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of change-the-bank approach at HSBC or comparable outfits
- Solid understanding of banking / financial services, and understanding of how technological /process change drives benefits for customers and internal stakeholders
- Global Risk Analytics
- Some understanding of a model development lifecycle
- An awareness of modelling tools, techniques and systems at HSBC or comparable large financial firms
- Familiarity with risk system architecture across complex risk sub-functions
- Broad understanding of data management security, governance, flow and technology
- Project management skills and experience
- Ability to unite opposing views via self-motivation and leading others
- People manager and broad experience in managing teams of different work streams
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes – a driver with bias towards delivery at pace and controlling project outcomes
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance
- Ability to apply a disciplined decision making in practice, supported by sound planning and staging of the process
Qualifications and Accreditations
- PMP certification or training - Optional
- Prince2 – Optional
- Any relevant local banking qualifications such as ACIB (Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers) – Optional
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.