- We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You will be able demonstrate strong leadership ability and excellent communications skills across all levels within a diverse culture.
- You will be results driven with analytical capability, with the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus.
- You will be willing to work to flexible schedules / shifts (including nights) and commit the time required to get the job done.
- You will be willing to relocate
A recent bachelors or masters degree, ideally in Logistics, Business, Management, Operations - or any Engineering discipline (Graduation date 2018 or 2019 or 2020)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English