Graduate Controls Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Would you like to develop your career with a Global Energy company?
Are you passionate, intellectually curious, and creative?
Join our Subsea Services team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.
Play an important role in delivering outcomes for customers
The Engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
As a Graduate Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Creating layouts, specifying functional components, evaluating stack-ups, creating assembly procedures, supporting manufacturing, and undertaking basic calculations.
- Interpreting customer engineering specifications to produce layout, detail and assembly designs and specifications.
- Creating detail designs for manufacture and participate and create material for design reviews including materials and environmental reviews using relevant software to prepare general drawings.
- Modifying and creating 3D models and drawings to manufacturing standards for ‘Pro-NC’ manufacture using company protocols and parametric practices.
- Creating Bill of Materials (BOM) in documentation system, for approval by Engineers.
- Creating basic factory acceptance (FAT) procedures, prototyping Test Procedures and documenting results (PVT) for approval by Engineers
- Ensuring all design activities and documents are correctly archived in electronic document management system.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors Degree in accredited college or university.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!