- Wołoska 22, 02-675 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Dettol, Jik, Finish and Vanish.
We ensure safe ONLINE recruitment process.
You’ll succeed because you have...
- At least Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or related field and not more than 1 year after graduating the Master degree
- Min. 6 months experience, preferably in FMCG
- Ability to present creative ideas and work strategically with external partners and internal teams at all levels of the organization to meet business goals
- Completer-finisher with a strong sense of urgency and deadline who is used to work under pressure
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse data and to draw conclusions from them
- Advanced in English
- Fluent Polish and work permit are necessary
You’ll love it because we offer...
- Unique opportunity to develop a professional career in a highly dynamic and cross-functional environment
- Independent position with a wide scope of responsibilities and direct impact on RBs strategies
- Contract for 2-years period, dedicated training plan, attractive benefits package: Luxmed, Multisport, products discounts, fresh fruits and snacks every day and more
- medical care
- Multisport card
- fresh fruits, muesli & yoghurts on a daily basis
- life insurance
- ½ day off on your birthday
- employee stock ownership program
- annual bonus
- RB products at attractive prices
- Carrefour discount card
- flexible working hours
- modern office
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).