- Swobodna 3 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Graduate Opportunities ProgramNumer ref.: 2009281
About Graduate Opportunities ProgramIf you’re passionate about making your mark in the financial world, this program is designed to help you achieve your full potential. It gives you the training and exposure to learn, grow and succeed in an international environment as part of a company that’s a global leader. We welcome talented students and graduates to full-time opportunities in Investment Services and Operations.
Join one of our teams in Wrocław
- Fund Accounting and Administration
- Trade Operations
- Legal Agreement Repository
- Middle Office
- Client Activation
- Business Change
- Alternative Investment Services
- Global Risk Solutions
- Client Experience
- Trust and Depositary
- Eagle Investment Services
- Corporate Trust
What does Graduate Opportunities Program provide?
- Clear career path,
- Clearly defined assessment criteria and associated timeline,
- Regular manager’s feedback on work progress,
- Regular salary increases related with performance,
- Potential promotion to Senior Admin position after 18th month of employment,
- Training package on financial markets, internal systems, business English,
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work full time.
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Basic knowledge of economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Our offer for you:
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- Language training course
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
This is a general requisition, the exact role will be determined during the application process; you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.
How to Apply
We invite you to complete a candidate profile online.
Source: Job Board
Source Specific: Pracuj.pl