Graduate Program in Finance (1 year)
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
An outstanding opportunity to join us as we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated team player willing to join a one-year graduate program. The Early Finance position within the IWM Finance Wroclaw mainly involves:
- Preparation of regular Management reporting, differences monitoring and commenting
- Month-end closing support e.g. Management information gathering and booking
- Organizational/structural changes support
- Managing ad hoc analysis, calculations and commentary
- Providing reliable, transparent and significant financial information to the business managers and other relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage close collaboration with various Stakeholders across the Credit Suisse Group
Your future colleagues
Financial Controlling in Wroclaw is within International Wealth Management (IWM) Finance organization which is responsible for providing controlling services to various businesses on a worldwide level. We are looking for an ambitious, motivated, well organized and highly skilled individual. We aim for long-term success, combining the highest operating standards, challenging tasks while ensuring a balanced work-life atmosphere. We support a flexible working mode with working from home possible. Collaborating on a daily basis with our colleagues in Zurich, you will work with, learn from and gain exposure to the best in the industry. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- At least bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Economics, Banking, Business or Mathematics
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Team-work focus combined with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, flair for data, strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn fast with pro-active and can do attitude, proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a constantly evolving environment
- MS Office knowledge with intermediate Excel, Power Point, SharePoint usage
- Fluent English language skills - written and spoken
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.