- plac Grunwaldzki 25, 50-365 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are integral part of the Swiss Universal Bank Marketing & Sponsorship Department as team-extension. In our daily work we manage Marketing projects and processes in cooperation with Marketing Project Managers with a special focus on Switzerland’s domestic market.
In your role of Graphic Specialist and Marketing Coordinator you will become a part of Marketing Materials and Communication team which supports processes and activities across different client segments and support effective execution of bank’s marketing strategy on the domestic market. You will be able to develop your knowledge on marketing, brand identity and design while closely collaborating with internal Marketing Coordinators, Project Managers, language and printing services, publishing teams and others. You will be mainly responsible for professional editing and producing informative marketing materials and branded communication elements reflecting Credit Suisse’s brand identity.
- Layout editing and design, update and creation of marketing materials such as factsheets, newsletters, brochures, presentations and other.
- Creation of branded communication (using internal tools).
- Supporting coordinators and project managers in their daily business e.g. consultations with language services, publishers and others.
- Implementation of branding guidelines, providing technical advisory.
- Proofread of created materials in order to ensure high quality of the documents and brand consistency.
- Developing and improvement of day-to-day cooperation with various internal stakeholders.
- Estimating time and resources, appropriate allocation of incoming requests and deputation of assigned tasks.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Minimum on-the-job experience of 2 years (freelancing, agencies or corporate).
- Education in visual communication, design and/or marketing; good knowledge of desktop printing techniques, typography and visual communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is an asset).
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop is a must).
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office environment, especially MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- You have strong attention to details and focus on high quality outputs.
- You present deep understanding of branding and corporate identity importance.
- You have ability to work in multi-disciplinary international teams and have client-oriented attitude.
- You can manage several tasks at various stages without losing oversight and have well-developed organizational skills.
- You are open-minded and you share a positive attitude towards team and business partners.
- You demonstrate creative way of resolving issues and customer focused approach to achieve the highest quality of solutions and delivered services.
- You have skills to design and implement new processes and ability to efficiently manage workload and set work priorities.
- You are highly motivated and dedicated self-starter with creative approach and willingness to take initiative to improve.
Please note that the applications without portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.