Graphic Designer (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Graphic Designer (CN)Numer ref.: R00010732
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet the Business & Change Agility Team
Joining the Organization Change and Communications professionals within the global Capability Network, you’ll design, develop and deliver high impact communications for change journeys and transformation projects. You’ll use your skills and expertise to implement exciting communications programs or be a part of a specialized area within the program.
What will you do?
As a Graphic Designer in BCA practice, a typical day might include:
- Creating stunning visual assets for our clients including corporate branding, animations, infographics, posters, banners, presentations, emailers and other requested design elements.
- Maintaining a strong grasp of current design and technology trends and styles.
- Understanding client’s requirements and translating the same to the deliverables with high level of creativity.
- Maintaining brand aesthetic and standards across all channels making sure it is consistent with the clients’ brand guide.
- Working on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design or other commercial art degree or relevant agency/work experience.
- A well-crafted and curated online portfolio.
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including layout, color theory and typography.
- Experience working with brand guidelines.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Motion design skills are a plus.
- Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate visual ideas into written language and vice versa.
- Web design experience including HTML and CSS is a plus but not required.
- Enjoy diversity in your work and can juggle multiple projects.
Your winning qualities?
- Natural connector; ability to establish a good relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Team Player; enjoy the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world.
- Determined; appreciating a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results.
- Digitally savvy; eager to learn continuously.
- Strong communicator: fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous.
- Willing to travel and work on an international scale.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.