- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We're looking for a candidate to join our creative team to support projects promoting Aptiv's brand and culture. This includes developing graphic content for web, social media, internal communications, event graphics and other design projects as assigned. This role requires high attention to detail working on projects from concept to completion. While applying please attached link to your portfolio.
- Design creative assets to support Aptiv's products, solutions and technologies and customize for each channel for both print and web
- Maintain a pulse on the design landscape and relevant creative work across print, web and social
- Produce various graphic assets in a creative, fun, fast paced, and high-energy environment
- Follow creative direction to ensure cohesive branding and messaging
- Participates in critiques and engages project stakeholders
- Ability to manage workload priorities while working on multiple projects
- A minimum of 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- A compelling online portfolio of graphic design work is required
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity and ideation through the understanding of design principles including typography, color, images, and composition
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a drive for continuous learning and skill development
- Knowledgeable of current print, web and digital trends
- Hold a deep understanding of brand guidelines to ensure integrity of brand look and tone is maintained
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to shift gears as priorities change, and maintain a positive attitude during intense moments are must-have skills
- Experience working in a corporate environment preferred
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Work in world-recognized company quoted on NYSE
- Obtain opportunity for professional growth and development in an international environment
- Gain access to internal & external trainings, coaching & certifications i.e. ACCA, language courses, postgraduate studies
- Have flexible working hours including home working
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv's success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you'll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don't just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what's possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 160,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let's change tomorrow.