Deloitte CE BSC Rzeszów
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
- At least two years of experience in corporate graphic design;
- Experience with and deep working knowledge of PowerPoint as a design tool
- Intermediate skills of the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) Knowledge of any motion graphics tool would be an added advantage;
- Comprehensive understanding of printing principles, graphic design rules, including layout, color theory and typography;
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work,
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in a team environment, both internally and across all functions;
- Fluent English.
Your future role
- Be a brand identity guardian (overseeing brand visual consistency);
- Create design solutions in multiple forms, including illustrations, brochures, posters, banners, reports, presentations, and other marketing materials upon the request;
- Deliver design solutions that have a high visual impact and stands out in the internal and external market;
- Execution of graphic related deliverables for our clients according to a given specification,
- Translate conceptual drafts and complex data into clear, creative and memorable visual stories;
- Create accurate time estimations of design tasks;
- Rework existing materials upon request.
What we offer
- Challenging projects, on national and international levels;
- Open and friendly organizational culture;
- Unlimited development possibilities;
- Opportunity to be part of the Global Team of experts in graphic design field;
- Work-life balance –hybrid work model;
- Expansion of your professional career network.
About the team
The team will support marketing teams in Central Europe countries. Team members will cooperate closely with CE Marketing Team from Warsaw and Prague. Team will support internal stakeholders in designing and executing digital marketing campaigns in accordance with brand standards and digital best practices.