STUDIO VECTOR sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Studio Vector is a company that develops products to manage and optimize buildings. Chief among them, a unique online building tycoon game that has both educational and business versions, as well as a player edition that is set to go into early access on Steam this year.
We’re ambitious and highly innovative. If you’re looking to work on projects with real impact, join us.
As the (lead) graphic designer you will be working on all graphic design requirements for our company and projects, reporting to project heads, and working together with the CTO, CMO and CPO.
- Good sense of style and aesthetics, capable of light art direction. Portfolio demonstrating a breadth of visual creativity and ability in both graphic and interface design.
- 3+ years of experience creating design for commercial digital products (websites, applications, games), broad experience in graphic design, UI, logos, banners, etc.
- Ability to create concepts and prototype pitches for app/game UI features, interfaces, and iconography, establish a compelling and cohesive look to interfaces and game branding all associated assets.
- Able to work with developers to iterate on concepts until architectural and usability requirements are met.
- Excellent command of designer tools and software, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Very good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Unity Editor / Unity UI
- Basic experience with 3D work/animation/video
- Ability to work with version control (GIT)
- A good salary, proportionate to your experience
- Until we open our IT office in Warsaw: 100% remote work
- Nice hardware if needed