private medical care
- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, Podgórze, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
Technologies we use
• Responsible for user access management and monitoring in the GRC Platform
• Work closely with various functional teams to identify, prioritize, consult, design and implement application enhancements
• Control and administer system configuration to ensure integrity of system environments
• Diagnose and resolve complex application incidents within established SLAs
• Participate in the deployment and testing of GRC platform patching or upgrades
• Develop, maintain and execute test scripts as needed to ensure system performance
• Responsible for performing routine operating activities and to maintain system documentation.
• Identifies trends based on past issues and incidents and leads initiatives to address those trends
• Participate in project execution in large project teams, while working independently to complete assigned tasks
• Participate in the vendor relationship management of the GRC system vendor
• Work with other application teams and external system vendors to develop and maintain system integration
What the day will look like:
The main responsibilities of this role will be to design develop and support the Governance Risk and Compliance functions within the Risk Technology Team. Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Meeting with business partners to define needs and requirements
• Collaborating with development team leads to determine best path forward to address the needs and requirements
• Configuring/Developing the main GRC system and its related applications
• Triage support tickets that come in and address them in a timely manner
• Consult system users on how to perform various functions within the toolset
• Work with application vendors’ support teams when an issue requires their attention
2+ years experience in application administrative support.
Solid understanding of the full SDLC.
Experience gathering requirements for IT applications
Ability to create high-level test scenarios and review detailed test scripts.
Solid understanding/experience with SQL Server and other relational databases.
Experience in ITIL concepts, processes, and tools.
Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently to solve complex technical issues
Basic understanding of organizational risk and compliance
Must be able to work occasional late or weekend hours
Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline is required.
GRC system experience a plus.
Agile experience is preferred.
Experience working in a large, global environment is preferred.
Consulting background a plus.
What we offer
Possibility of financing CIPP/E Training
Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
Flexible remote work environment
Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please attach CV in English only.