- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We act within the Scandinavian business culture focused on achieving goals while maintaining the balance between private and professional life. We offer attractive hourly rates and transparent pricing and professional stability (long term cooperation).
Group Financial Controller
Do you have a knack for numbers and reporting? Are you passionate about controlling, reporting and about converting data into actionable insights and do you want to be on the forefront of our growth journey? Are you looking for a career position and an opportunity to make a real impact and help bringing the organization to the next level? Are you interested in joining a Polaris Private Equity owned company with revenue of approx. 200 million euro, two digits organic growth rates and an ambitious M&A strategy?
Then you might be the new Group Financial Controller at ProData Consult!
This position is a role where you will greatly influence your workday and your primary tasks include:
- Monthly reporting
- Annual report
- Maintaining IFRS 16 model/reporting (right of use assets/leases)
- Working capital improvements
- Automation of closing procedures and processes
- Financial integration of acquisitions
- Finance business partnering – supporting and challenging the organization with valuable analysis and recommendations
- Be involved in preparing material to be presented to the Group Management and to support their financial dialogues with the Board of Directors
- Participate in the overall strategic financial planning and target setting process
- Participate in due diligence analysis and in projects and excellence programs (working capital improvements, streamline processes, pricing, automation etc.)
Data driven decision making is a keystone in our strategy, and data is a central part of our DNA, but our ambitions is to improve further. As our business and area of expertise constantly evolve, we aim to be ahead of the curve – a mission you will be a vital part of while also developing your own knowledge on an ongoing basis closely supported by the Group CFO. You will also be in frequently dialogue with our Group C-level and country managers.
We prefer you to have:
- A master's degree in Finance/Accounting/Financial management or similar
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as controller/accountants from an international company or an audit company.
- Experience in financial reporting, as well as budgeting
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav
- Expert in Excel
- Experience with Power BI is an advantage
- Knowledge of consolidation, tax, VAT, Scandinavian GAAP and/or IFRS is an advantage.
- Professional communication skills in English
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.