- Łużycka 6E, 81-537 Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The Global Centre HR delivers high quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centres within Europe, together developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV GL.
We are seeking an Group Leader – Compensation and Benefits for our Service Delivery Management team based in Gdynia, Poland.
In your role you will:
- Combine operational (hand-on) work with people management. Lead the team of 4 Specialists including staff development, setting goals, performance reviews, and supervisory responsibilities.
- In the first year approximately 30% of time shall be dedicated to leading others and 70% dedicated to work as the Senior Specialist within the team.
- Start with coordinating a project to consolidate Compensation processes (incl. some of the benefits processes) and relevant knowledge from various European countries in a global framework into the central, newly established, Global Centre Compensation Team.
- Be responsible for monitoring the quality, compliance, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes.
- Be responsible for conducting workforce compensation processes, incl. documentation for European countries.
- Model salary adjustment frames (budgets) and distribution criteria based on the Business Area and country specific needs.
- Understand legal compensation rules of various countries across Europe when providing the service.
- Support global profit share scheme processes including local checks on salary, employee data and parameters.
- Maintain and monitor benchmarks in relation to DNV GL business needs, external market statistics and internal salary analyses.
- Support and advise on country specific application of global compensation and benefits processes (for example implications of long-term absence, country specific legal requirements, works council agreements).
- Develop market insights and stay updated on market trends and situations relevant to compensation services and continuously develop the service.
- Stay updated on market trends in compensation, applicable country legislation and evolving business needs.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with HR Advisors in various European countries, senior managers in the business areas and other stakeholders in Finance, Payroll, Group, and externally.
- Work towards standardization, digitalization and further improvements of the compensation processes.
To maximize your chances, you need:
- Passion about compensation topics.
- Master’s degree in related fields (Human Resources or Finance related academic credentials preferred); relevant professional experience in lieu of an advanced degree considered.
- Minimum 2 years of managerial/supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in a shared services environment (including transition management / process setup) as an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in a large, international organization involving substantial change, project management and change management highly preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in building and maintaining professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sophisticated communication style to be able to discuss sensitive topics like compensation with Regional business leaders, some of whom may be located remotely.
- Advanced understanding of related payroll and financial processes.
- Ability to develop and implement new ideas or ways of working and adapt to change - an eye for innovation trends and digital solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of compensation processes, statistics and benchmark data.
- Ability to understand and translate business questions into analytics projects.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills including the ability to resolve issues impacting different interconnected systems (knowledge of Oracle and different local payroll systems as an advantage).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel).
We offer you
- Scandinavian working style with emphasis on trust and empowerment
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects
- 33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
- Pension Scheme (PPE) and Profit Share
- Life insurance and medical package (Luxmed)
- Attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
- Vouchers for Christmas and other occasions
- Social events and team-building activities
- Multisport card or sport allowance
- Language lessons support
- Fruit & vegetables provided to the office twice a week
We are looking for an experienced Compensation/Reward professional for the role of Group Leader – Compensation and Benefits. In this role you will be responsible for the European compensation processes in DNV GL. You will lead a team of compensation specialists who support the global DNV GL compensation processes and provide analytical services to the DNV GL Organization, including senior management. To succeed in this role, you will provide leadership, direction and prioritization to your team. You need good people management skills, a customer centric mindset and the willingness to go the extra mile to contribute to the success of DNV GL.