private medical care
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 19 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The Group Real Estate Controller will be responsible for the following activities related to Real Estate owned by Eurofins Legal Entities and/or leased from 3rd parties:
• Group Sites databases maintenance and follow-up;
• Building costs analysis and controlling;
• Eurofins Real Estate Companies (ERECo’s) follow-up;
• Rental agreements’ review;
- Group Sites databases maintenance and follow-up:
• Real estate databases and reporting tools management, from development of new tools to regular maintenance;
• Continuous management of the information: from the creation of new Sites to the update of existing Sites information (lease agreement contractual terms, financial information, administrative information);
• Management of the projects database: creation of Real Estate projects and regular follow-up until projects completion;
• Ensuring accuracy of the data according to the KPIs;
• Synthetic dashboards preparation including validation of the outliers;
• Review and update of Real Estate documentation (KGD etc.).
- Building costs analysis and controlling:
• Preparation, maintenance and analysis of the annual Real Estate reporting;
• Controlling of real estate expenses (mainly related to rental agreements and building costs);
• Preparation and maintenance of detailed group dashboards on running costs in order to develop benchmarking across the Group and generate savings (with support of Group Purchasing);
• Preparation of input to the IFRS 16 reporting for buildings.
- Eurofins Real Estate Companies (ERECo’s) follow-up:
• Help setting up new ERECo’s;
• Follow the monthly reporting of such entities;
• Update the real estate assets follow-up schedule on a monthly basis;
• Be involved in the budgeting/forecasting process of these companies;
• Checking twice a year the correct applications of agreed terms and conditions (rental agreements and loans) and updating twice a year the dashboard of those companies.
- Rental agreements’ review:
• Giving support to the operational teams in the review of new lease agreements (or renewals) terms and conditions;
• Follow-up of the renewal and exit clauses, in particular the anticipation of such deadlines.
Knowledge of Access database, VBA or Business Intelligence tools is an asset;
Very accurate, highly reliable and detail-oriented;
Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast-changing organization;
Pragmatic, proactive, flexible and adaptable;
Developed interpersonal and communication skills;
Team player enjoying working in a small team.
Master’s degree in finance or equivalent
Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Any additional European language is an asset
Up to 5 years of experience in finance (preferred audit and controlling)
Experience in real estate is a plus.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.