Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Group Reporting Specialist
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Group Reporting Specialist
About the assignment
- Ensure and drive timely, adequate and reliable monthly financial closing process for the Region/Global.
- Ensure quality, effectiveness and efficiency of financial reporting to the Region management and Corporate.
- Assist Team Lead and Coordinators with correct consolidation of monthly regional/global financial numbers.
- Monitor quality and content of the balance sheet and P&L from an accounting point of view for all reporting units in the regional/global scope.
- Overall accountable for correct and timely financial reporting of the respective reporting entities to the regional management and Corporate.
- Responsible for IFRS accounting expert role towards the reporting entities and ensure Corporate accounting principles compliance.
- Assist Team Lead and Coordinators with implementing new accounting and reporting guidelines or procedures in the reporting entities and BUs.
- Advice on complex matters or questions related to the IFRS subject.
- Key expert for the region and part of the global IFRS expert network.
- Take the lead to harmonize and standardize the reporting and consolidation processes within the Regional/Globally.
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate processes and controls and drive continuous improvement.
Monthly closing & reporting process
- Planning of month-end closing activities in consultation and alignment with other Consolidation and Accounting Experts.
- Organize and set timetables for the monthly close activities.
- Prepare regional/global monthly close and reporting instructions.
- Review and perform validation of the monthly reporting submitted (by local units) to ensure quality of reporting.
- Ensure timely, adequate and reliable monthly financial closing process for the assigned region/global, including management of all relevant central consolidation and elimination adjustments.
- Provide feedback to local reporting entities on quality delivered during month-end closing process.
- Monitor inter-company reconciliation process and drive solving of inter-company differences.
- Provide feedback to Accounting and Reporting employees and local reporting entities on quality delivered during month-end closing process.
- Pro-actively monitor the quality of the balance sheet and statement of income for the respective reporting entities. Work together with the local accounting teams and other Finance Pillars to ensure a healthy financial position.
- Develop and implement guidelines, in consultation with accounting controllers, which sets the minimum requirements for a qualitative balance sheet.
- Drive standard monthly closing procedure for the respective reporting entities.
- Set the accounting agenda (use accounting dashboard) for the respective reporting entities.
- Follow-up on open accounting issues with the local reporting units and monitor on the correct and timely solution of these issues.
- Manage service delivery and accounting performance by local reporting units.
- Work together with the respective local reporting units to ensure compliance with Corporate accounting principles.
- Provide functional direction, training and support to local reporting units.
- Perform visits to the local reporting units in the region.
- Focal Point for discussions with external auditors in the respective region.
- Manage the annual group to statutory reporting process for the relevant reporting entities and ensure analysis of statutory-group reporting differences.
- Be the subject matter specialist on complex accounting subjects.
- Regular interaction with other colleagues on continuous improvements on the closing processes.
- Accounting professional with 4+ years of experiences in accounting (including complex IFRS treatments and/ or with accounting systems), and capable of analyzing complex processes and issues.
- Working experience in regional/global consolidation and reporting.
- Working experience in one or multiple regions (global exposure as a plus).
- Master degree in Economics or Accounting (Chartered Accountant a plus).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under severe time pressure during month-end closures and continuously retain ‘an eye’ for the details.
- Autonomous in organizing our responsibilities and work.
- Hands on and pro-active team player.
- Good knowledge of SAP and consolidation systems (preferably HFM).
- Excellent knowledge in Excel.
- Full professional proficiency in English
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.