Group Technology OM Chief of Staff – Business Management Support
UBS Business Solutions PolandO firmie
- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #214683BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleAre you a detail-oriented multitasker? Are you control oriented, great with numbers, eager to learn and able to adjust to change easily? Are you creative in finding the collaborating solutions in challenging and complex situations?
We are looking for a Business Management Support in Zabierzow to help us develop and drive initiatives, strengthen business partnerships across cross-functional groups and deliver project objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage records management policy inquiries from application owners, including Group Taxonomy look up, understanding of Records Management MERS and providing general advice on archiving, data deletion, and policy compliance.
- Lead and track all Group Technology Records Management actions, including semi-annual controls assessment, exceptions approvals, policy reviews, and assessment prioritization.
- Assist with day-to-day financial management activities, including submitting accruals, reclasses between cost centers, and invoice processing
- Update entries in the relevant financial databases as required, including Software/Hardware entries, Professional Fees for consulting, and Managed Contracts database for ITO contracts.
- Managing and supporting ad-hoc projects and requests
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders and policy owners while adhering to firm and regulatory policy, procedures, and processes
You'll be working in the Group Technology Operating Management Chief of Staff team in Zabierzow. We are responsible for supporting the Head of Group Technology Operating Manager in bringing together the organization to deliver on the GTOM strategy and priorities. The team's goal is to be a center of expertise of each activity we perform. We are diverse, creative, hardworking and motivated, with openness to learn.
- Flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
- Able to effectively prioritize, anticipate problems, draw conclusion and present solutions
- Self-starter with high level of urgency and personal accountability
- Strong problem solving skills with a tendency to roll up your sleeves to deliver the best outcome in any situation
- Able to communicate effectively and confident to manage stakeholders at various levels across the organization
- Highly committed to excellent service, high quality demands and time and delivery oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."