We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We
maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. We’ve built an informal yet professional culture based on strong values of transparency, collaborative spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
We are looking for an outgoing Marketing Analyst (Researcher) who will help us take care of all our clients and become a master in managing knowledge about the projects we work on with great attention to detail and a proactive attitude, which are the things we value the most at Netguru.
Join the Netguru crowd as a Marketing Analyst (Researcher) in our Growth Department !
Marketing Analyst (Researcher)
Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Warszawa, Kraków, Białystok, Katowice OR remotely Salary:
PLN 4,500-8,750 + VAT (B2B)
or PLN 3,600-7,000 gross (UoP)
Joining our Growth Team means:
- having an impact on company’s development,
- building and evolving relationships with entrepreneurs and decision-makers in business,
- being updated with market trends and opportunity to utilize them for successful deals,
- gaining a solid understanding of marketing processes in highly-ranked IT company,
- opportunity to develop your competencies with the help of a personal development budget to be spent on conferences and other educational activities,
- having a lot of freedom in how to deal with tasks, because we believe in our employees.
Your responsibilities will include:
- doing market research with the use of data-driven approach,
- analysing of a marketing funnel in order to customers trends,
- compile research results into qualitative and quantitative data,
- working on understanding the market challenges of potential clients,
- creating client and industry profiles (research),
- creating and updating an extensive client knowledge base,
- providing general support to the Marketing and Business Development Teams.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
have an excellent command of English and Polish, both written and spoken (CEFR C1+),
strong analytical skills, ability to process and synthesize with attention to detail,
are a tech-savvy person, not afraid of new online tools,
act proactively in providing tailored, individualised, and meaningful content for clients,
act creatively in dealing with assigned tasks and have an attitude which makes you the master of maintaining perfect relations with internal clients,
are familiar with a fast-paced reporting environment,
understand a marketing funnel,
are open minded and flexible.
Nice to have:
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook – we work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer,
- private health insurance + a MultiSport card,
- individual co-financed educational plan,
- free sandwiches and half-price lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups.
Sounds like a perfect job? Don’t hesitate & apply now!