sharing the costs of sports activities
GSC Transition and PMO leader
3M Service Center EMEA Sp. z o.o.
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Scope of responsibilities
- execution of assigned projects especially:
- transitions and migrations
- continuous improvements
- process design for new solutions and systems
- ERP deployments (deployment support)
- Monitoring, reporting and communicating of results
- Maintaining and improvement of Transition Methodology used by GSC
- Development of GSC organization in area of project management and transitions
Duties and responsibilities:
On daily work the employee spends most of the time managing Transitions and projects, which are assigned by direct supervisor according to the priorities in Service Center (Roadmap).
The incumbent prepares project to be initiated obtaining all approvals, builds a team and initiates the project, following methodologies used in 3M Service Center.
- After the initiation, employee constructs project management plan which enables progression towards project execution.
- Project plan contains risk and stakeholders management plans, supported by communication plan, monitoring and controlling of progress with the usage of existing tools and technologies. It is well taken if an employee proposes improvements and innovative solutions which effect in quality or speed improvements in project management.
- The plan is prepared by Transition and PMO Leader with close cooperation to the team, clients and business partners.
- Transition Leader might work under time pressure, having limited data available, what results in a need of agility and flexible approach.
- After planning phase employee moves to execution, continuously monitoring, controlling and reporting progress.
- Active risk management is required to improve quality of delivered final solution (product) and enabling the team for smooth progression with given project.
- Active „hands-on” support is needed to ensure appearing issues are being solved and stakeholders and leaders support is gained through workshops, brainstorming sessions or discussions with different sized and diverse audience.
- Most of the discussions are handled in English, some of them might be conducted in Polish or Spanish. English is a primary language to fully completed given responsibilities.
- Approaching project closure, employee covers series of readiness tests, checking quality of delivered solution and documenting final 3M company readiness to start the service. This stage is handled during official closing session where all required approvals should be obtained by an employee.
- After this phase an employee communicates closure of the project to the right audience and start stabilization period, where controls of delivered solution are executed. At this stage an employee supports organization to stabilize implemented solution, serves with knowledge and experience in area of initial improvements often removing early stage gaps or issues.
- Beside of Transitions and other projects management an employee is responsible for promotion and development of Transitions/ program and portfolios management knowledge to promote best practices in PM. This is delivered by giving training sessions, workshops or individual consultations.
- This is why the task and duty of an employee is continuous individual development in area of project management to increase competencies as per recent practices in industry.
- Every day employee is an active member of Change Delivery Team and contributes in order to complete team goals, supporting employees in given responsibilities, acting as an SME.
- This position cooperates with most of the employees in Service Center, however mainly with leaders, experts, stakeholders and on daily basis with project team.
Actual project management certification(f. ex.: PMP/ PgMP/ PMI-ACP/ PfMP/ IPMA minimum Lvl B/ AgilePM)
More than 10 years of experience in project management, senior project management
Experience in big and complex Transformation projects
Experience in shared service industry
Experience in working in an international environment
Experience in different project management methodologies
Communication skills, openness and inclusion
Change management experience and methodologies as a plus
Proficiency in English
What we offer
Private medical care
Opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization
Work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive, and friendly environment with an open-door policy
A Unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving
Professional training and onboarding package
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
Goal of the position:
The objective of the person employees at this position is to support growth and portfolio expansion in GSC. This is executed mainly by managing assigned Transitions and projects.
The definite work deliverable is additional scope launched in GSC following customers and business partners requirements as per given scope, budget and time fulfilling quality requirements.
Beside of managing project employee will be working to develop professional project management culture in GSC promoting best industry standards in this area.
3M Service Center EMEA Sp. z o.o.
Nauka i opracowane w 3M nowoczesne technologie znajdują zastosowanie na całym świecie, poprawiając jakość życia. Osiągamy roczną sprzedaż na poziomie 33 miliardów dolarów, a ponad 93 000 naszych pracowników współpracuje z klientami na całym świecie. 3M od lat angażuje się w innowacje. Budując przestrzeń do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań, zachęcamy i wspieramy naszych pracowników do podejmowania ryzyka w wypracowywaniu kreatywnych rozwiązań. Czerpiemy z różnorodności, co owocuje innowacyjnością. U nas możesz wykorzystać swój talent, tworząc rozwiązania, które mają znaczenie.