- Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Data Lake is one of the key areas of our digital transformation and we are looking for experienced Hadoop Administrator.
Hadoop AdministratorNumer ref.: Warsaw
- Cluster maintenance, creation/removal of nodes, installation and configuration of Hortonworks distribution;
- Problems identification & rootcause analysis;
- HDFS support and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure, incl. VLAN management;
- Active involvement in cluster architecture definition & development, pros & cons identification;
- Knowledge sharing and junior staff mentoring.
- Strong working knowledge of UNIX/Linux HA clusters administration;
- Experience across at least one of relational databases, eg.: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle;
- Architectural understanding and experience administering Apache Hadoop environment (Spark, Hive, NiFi, Airflow);
- Ability to create automation scripts using Bash or Python;
- Working knowledge of Zabbix, Nagios or other monitoring tools
Nice to have:
- Experience administering Docker and related orchestration systems (ECS, Kubernetes);
- Experience with continuous integration tools, e.g. Jenkins;
- Knowledge of Kibana and ElasticSearch tools;
- Experience in Scala programming.
WE ARE OFFERING:
- Opportunity to
- Private Medical
Care on favourable
- Free parking spot
on B2B contract
- Working with variety of technologies and using
- and more …