- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
The Motion Business is a fast-growing part of Rockwell Automation that develops motion control products such as servo drives, servo motors, and independent cart systems for use in industrial applications. The most common market for these products are in factory automation applications such as packaging machinery, paper converting, printing, web handling, and automated assembly. Within the product development teams of the Motion Business, embedded software needs have increased in recent years as more and more functionality is put into software. In order to expand our capacity to deliver these features, a new team will be formed in Rockwell Automation’s office in Katowice, Poland. New team members at this location will have a great opportunity to join our business and contribute to even more success in the market.
Rockwell Automation is looking for a talented Hardware Engineer with electronics design experience to join our continuation engineering team.
- You will join a diverse engineering team and be responsible for developing the hardware and technology for our existing as well as next generation, industrial servo motion control products.
- You will play a key role in all phases of product lifecycle management including requirements definition, technology development, circuit design for embedded systems, product verification and certification testing, and release to production.
- You will work on a team comprised of engineers across multiple disciplines (e.g., mechanical, embedded hardware, power electronics, and embedded software), project managers, product marketing, and manufacturing & quality organizations to sustain our product roadmaps.
- The environment fosters a collaborative and innovative approach to work with teams across the globe. It is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for product development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop both technical and leadership skills and experience by take on increasing scope and responsibility.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years design experience with microprocessor/microcontroller-based embedded system design and/or power electronics (AC/DC conversion, inverters, and off-line power supply topologies).
- Demonstrated skills in the hardware development process, including circuit simulation & design, component de-rating, hardware debug & checkout.
- Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently and with people at all levels.
- Legal authorization to work in the European Union and ability to travel internationally (10%).
- 1-2 years of project leadership experience.
- Understanding of EMI noise reduction techniques, PCB layout, gate drive design, thermal management, voltage and current sensing techniques and protection circuitry.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of modeling tools, i.e. Matlab/Simulink, Simplorer, LTSpice, Maxwell, etc.
- Proficiency and understanding of the architecture, specification and hardware design in the area of motion control systems or industrial power conversion equipment (servo drives, industrial drives, UPS, and traction drives).
- Master’s in Electrical Engineering focused in power electronics, electric machines, or control systems.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.