Head of Software Development
remote work or in offices in: Łowicz, Białystok, Poznań
15 000 - 20 000 netto PLN (B2B)
As Head of Software Development for Getwell Practice, you will lead and inspire a team of talented developers using Agile methodologies, working in multiple technology stacks developed in separate project repositories and deployment pipelines, building and improving API-centric solutions deployed at consumer scale in AWS cloud infrastructure.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with Director of Engineering and Product Management to report progress,decompose and estimate stories and manage expectations
- Scrum Master for several simultaneous software projects.
- Manage problem solving collaboration and produce solutions through consensus.
- Steer the translation of product requirements into meaningful, testable, actionable sub-tasks
- Supervise design, develop, modify, test and document Restful APIs.
- Assist with requirements gathering, estimating and planning efforts.
- Willingness and ability to assume increased responsibility.
- To be effective independently and in a team environment.
- Ecosystem architecture - Ability to understand and guide how components work together
- Inspire, mentor, trust, empower others.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid English language skills
- Experience developing APIs at scale with Python and Django
- Cloud Database and Compute architecture at scale in AWS
- Python development with Django or Flask
- Strong database knowledge including ORM-based management of data.
- Experience with asynchronous task management with Celery/RabbitMQ
- Strong knowledge of modern, iterative software design processes and development practices including Agile and test-driven development
- Able to identify and build new capabilities as the scaling needs arise
- Exhibit team predictability through disciplined execution of Agile software development techniques all while being flexible and responding to changing business and technical conditions.
- Hands-on expert in architecture and software development
- Experience with designing GitFlow and test automation
- CI/CD automation tooling
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes