SIX operates Switzerland’s financial market infrastructure and offers on a global scale comprehensive services in the areas of securities trading, clearing and settlement, as well as financial information and payment transactions. SIX sets global standards with first-class infrastructure services for the financial sector. Our technical knowledge, innovative drive, and service quality allows us to increase the efficiency and competitiveness of the financial center, making us the preferred partner for our clients.
We are currently looking for our Entity in Poland (Warsaw) a
Head Backoffice with German
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the customer services team up to 12 employees,
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the day-to-day business adhering to the agreed SLAs at the same time,
- Supporting and actively managing the backlog and creating capacity management as well as active teamwork,
- Ensuring efficient cost management and implementation of measures for process optimization and improvement of efficiency,
- Efficiency-enhancing measures for the entire SIX are high on the priority list of activities.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent and proven leadership experience gained in customer support (industry experience)
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Experience of working across multiple stakeholders and functions in a matrix organization
- Pro-active team player with perseverance in achieving goals
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment
- Capability to make improvements in start-up environments
- Self-confidence and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a well-structured way.
- Full-time job contract and stable working conditions,
- Competitive salary and a range of benefits for employees,
- Work - life balance and flexible working hours.
- Best in Warsaw location – only 20 meters away from “Rondo Daszyńskiego” underground station.