- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #212854BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleAs the Head of Architecture Governance you will be instrumental in improving our governance, controls and processes across the Investment Bank’s 1,100 applications. You will also help define, communicate and implement the IB’s response to the Group’s policies as well as IB specific governance.
You will collaborate across all internal IB divisions working closely with key stakeholders to create an effective and proactive governance office. You will be responsible for aligning the IB to all relevant policies, automating and creating high quality tracking data as well as deciding how the Governance Office will be run. At the end of the day the output from the Governance Office will assist key decision making, be reported at the CxO level and help align the IB to common goals and ways of working.
- Review and improve the architecture governance processes across the IB
- Create a new Architecture Governance Design Authority and Architecture Governance Forum to enable effective governance control
- Define, communicate and own the IB Architecture Governance policy and process across the division. Examples are decommissioning, technology obsolescence, end of life planning and request for technology
- Represent the IB at a Group level for Architecture Governance topics
- Run the relevant projects and working groups to realize the necessary improvements to processes, tools and automation
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank IT CTO team in Poland. Our role is to provide IBIT teams with oversight, support, analysis, and solutions to implement a strategic architecture. We help by sharing the architecture vision, modelling the business, mapping data flows, and running the governance.
Your expertiseYou are:
- Experienced in architecture governance and the software delivery lifecycle
- Have a background in development, architecture or technical governance
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with experience of interfacing with senior management
- Ability to convey status, dependencies, issues & risks in a clear concise manner
- Creative / analytical thinker with an ability to understand complex problems
- Experience of chairing / facilitating meetings with senior stakeholders
- Excellent organisation, planning & scheduling skills
- Quick learner, works well under pressure, helpful, approachable, flexible and openminded
- Strong influencing skills, able to get consensus from a broad range of opinions
- Collaborative, bringing the right people together at the right time to solve problems
- Diplomacy skills with an ability to understand different perspectives & negotiate solutions acceptable to all
- Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."