DEPARTAMENT S Sp. z o.o.
Department S Sp. z o.o. is seeking to engage a full-time employee for core brand development to support the UK based mother company. Job localization: city centre, Wroclaw, Poland
Head of Brand & Communications
Salary: PLN 10,000 - 12,000
We are seeking a Head of Brand and Communication to support external and internal marketing activities. In this role, you will cover a portfolio of businesses and building branded experiences into marketing plans including brand and message development, digital marketing, pitch materials and collateral, and sponsorships and events.
Ideal candidates will have 4-7 years experience in building and managing premium brands, either in-house or at a brand or creative agency.
- Partner with senior leaders of the organization as the primary Marketing partner
- Daily management of selected social media channels – posting, monitoring and moderating discussions, elevating awareness and engagement across our audiences, responding to user enquiries
- Creation of social media content including photos, videos, gifs etc. in cooperation with the company’s graphic designer when necessary
- Draft blog posts and press materials, including press releases/advisories, media relations pitches, media backgrounders and contributed articles
- Compile and update editorial calendars and targeted media lists
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing plans for a portfolio of two businesses that drive result
- Build breakthrough positioning, brand identity, messaging and campaigns, ensuring strategic connection to corporate mission
- Drive engagement through events, conferences and paid sponsorships
- Produce memorable, innovative events with content that sticks to deliver our promise of market leadership (online events and/or in real life)
- Plan, execute and manage a range of events for clients, prospects, and in conjunction with marketing teams
- Lead agency relationships across creative, digital, experiential - guiding our partners in the creation of new brand experiences
- Delivery of new concepts and enhancement of current social media presence
- Work with other business units to secure content that can be shared through the corporate channels
- Monitoring of reputational risks and managing social media crisis
- Reporting on social media results
- Excellent editing skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Highest fluceny in English essential (Native english and/or Bilingual Polish/English)
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Branding, Communications or similar field
- Min 3 years experience in managing various social media channels for a professional organization
- At least 3 years of public relations or corporate communications experience
- Reputable marketing leader and a highly effective and experienced public speaker
- Demonstrable passion for social media, communities, blogs, and/or communication field
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills combined with outstanding consumer focus
- Knowledge of social media tools: editing, sharing, monitoring, advertising publication would be a plus
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills: can work to strict publishing deadlines
- Willing to submit references from previous clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple social media accounts
- Full-time employment agreement
- Real influence on company external communication
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and creativity
- Very good atmosphere in a dynamic and creative team
The idea that led to Cryptosteel was born in 2013, just as early adopters were first discovering the potential of open-source projects and free currency networks. It was then that Cryptosteel’s future CEO set out to deploy his knowledge of metalworking to give invisible virtual assets a physical form. By 2015 Cryptosteel was a crowdfunding success and by December 2017 both Forbes and the Wall Street Journal had also taken notice. Worldwide demand has allowed privately owned company behind Cryptosteel, to foster a non-hierarchical employment model that respects the freedom of each individual on the team.
All Cryptosteel products are produced in-house and shipped directly to customers and resellers worldwide.
Cryptosteel' s mission:
- We believe the greatest risk to safety and prosperity today lies with the centralisation of information, resources and power.
- By allowing people to physically safeguard their own digital keys, we champion the decentralisation of digital assets, virtual identities and personal data.
- We create extremely dependable, no-third-party security solutions that combine uncompromising utility with ease of use.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
W ofercie prosimy o zawarcie poniższej klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, przez Departament S Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb obecnego i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji