- Puławska 491, 02-844 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Head of Communication
What’s the role?
How to adjust the communication strategy to the upcoming future?
What are the new ways to create dialogue with clients? How do customers react and what kind of information inspire them?
What skills do I need in my team today and in the future?
We are curious about your answers!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. This is the cutting edge of corporate innovation, where the pace is fast, fun, energetic and inspiring.
We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With over 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
This newly created function is designed for our multi-channel communication department of the future! Together with your squad (4 team members) you will be responsible for the development of all marketing activities on our local market of solutions and products. You will also be responsible for adaptation and implementation of local sustainability and CSR strategy. You will define the perfect combination of communication resources through various online and offline channels, and customize the strategy based on solid empirical performance measurement. In your role you will interact with various contact persons within the Hilti Group, and at the same time you will be a link between our sales department and other internal and external interfaces on site. The position is directly subordinate to the Marketing Director, member of Hilti Poland Management Team.
What do we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to build a new and innovative marketing area and leave a trace. This newly created position is the central position of a leader in a dynamic market organization. We guarantee creative freedom, independence in decision making and great impact on Hilti business. You have the opportunity to try out new ideas and have a chance to develop your local and international career in the future.
Why should you apply?
Because you are an open-minded person, always stay curious and have bold ideas. Thanks to the analytical and strategic skills and extensive experience in communication, you are not afraid to take risks. You are eager to generate value for our clients and play a key role in achieving your goals and business successes.
We’re proud to rank in Great Places to Work as 3rd best workplace in Poland. We have an excellent mix of people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- Masters degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the fields of communication department, as well as in project management
- Experience in PR, branding and communication agencies, as well as a high level of versatility in digital marketing
- Highly developed analytical and conceptual skills combined with a creative mind and development mentality
- Personality of a leader combined with passion, inspiration, strategic vision and assertiveness
- Ability to act in a pragmatic and practical way, strongly focused on innovative solutions
- Proven people management experience with focus on developing others
- Advanced level of English (fluent Polish is required)