- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
Delivery Model Excellence (DME) is a new Global project launched within ManpowerGroup in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our delivery process focusing on the engine of our client and candidate service offerings.
DME objective is to reduce manual processing time in our primary process by increasing existing levels of automation and providing the best user experiences to the different stakeholders (candidates, clients, recruiters).
DME will discover, select, pilot and deliver digitization solutions, making this a continuous process that will progressively increase the level of automation.
The Head of Delivery Model Excellence (Head of DME) will be responsible for the execution of the multi-year DME program and for the successful delivery of the whole of the proposed change, co-ordination of the multi-Country programme’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies. He/she will lead a multidisciplinary DME team and engage with internal stakeholders in a day-to-day to ensure DME objectives are delivered. The Head of DME will supervise and organize activities and ensure that DME’s goals align with ManpowerGroup’s objectives.
Head of Delivery Model ExcellenceNumer ref.: HDME
Responsible for execution of the multi-year DME program that includes following tasks and activities:
- Understand primary recruiting process components and analyze the mapping of existing data and technology capabilities
- Identification of automation opportunities based upon current manual effort and their added value for both client and candidate
- Understand the existing process challenges and the functional requirement definition in each step of the recruiting workflow
- Identify and generate quick wins on the back of available applications / solutions
- Match needs against viable solutions; external (off the shelf) or internal (MPG innovation products) evaluating the possible alternatives
- Operational and financial validation of solution
- Test, pilot and implement the solutions
- Monitor the results
- Maintain the solutions inventory
Lead the DME team and engage with internal stakeholders in a day-to-day
- Ensure the DME team will take a pragmatic / opportunistic approach in project decision matrix based on impact (cost avoidance and client / candidate impact) and complexity (to digitize)
- Managing a multi-disciplinary DME team consisting of Program managers, Ops manager, Business analysts.
- Actively engage with other departments / resources at Global, Regional and Country level to guarantee the successful implementation of the program (for example applications architect, risk and compliance, solution design, strategic partner management)
- Ensure Strong connectivity of DME to IT and Innovation Strategic Roadmaps (data centric)
- Robust oversight to the front offices implementations with an objective to minimize country level customizations (configurations) to ensure a consistent (single) baseline platform
- effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (10-15 years experience)
- strong experience in digitization and automation of processes, preferably combined with an IT background
- the ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Business and financial acumen
- good knowledge of programme and project management methods (with certification)
- good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme
- the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Manage vendors and third parties
- Excellent communication skills to interact with various internal and external referents, including senior executives
- English language proficiency critical. Knowledge of key European languages would be an advantage
Proven skills in:
- Planning and organizing
- Management and leadership
- Project management
Demonstrated ability to:
- Be a team player that motivates and educates other team members
- Plan, implement and support systems in a complex environment through collaboration
- Set and manage priorities
- Comprehend complex, technical skillsets, design & present innovative workforce solutions
If you would like to join global team who will be changing the world of work, please aplly for this position.
We offer interesting opportuninty on regional level with atractive salary and package of benefits.